BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I always used this lotion on both of my children. It was very gentle and has a very clean smell. It made their already soft skin even more silky. The packaging is great. I don't see anything that needs to be improved.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I am obsessed with the smell of this product. Both my children have pretty bad dry sensitive skin, and this is one of the only products that helps keep it at bay. It's also highly recommended by our Pediatrition!
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
I loved this for my newborn!!!! I've bought this product a lot over the years! Defiantly can find this product at a lot of places! Great tube easy to get out! I have bought this a lot so yes I have. Great job
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a great before bed lotion for people of any age. Lavender is always soothing, and it's not overpowering. As With all aveeno lotions, it doesn't feel heavy or leave a residue on the skin. Worth the price.
Kendra B.
I use this on my newborn. She has sensitive skin and eczema. It is calming, smooth, and moisturizes her delicate skin. While it is a bit pricey, it is worth knowing my baby's precious skin is taken care of.
Destiny B.
Albertville, AL
My son had super dry skin when we brought him home and after using this 2 times, you could see a huge difference! I use it every night before we go to bed and his skin is amazingly soft everyday! Love it!
Brianna M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite go to lotion. I love the light lavender scent it's calming without being over powering. I love the light weight texture easy application. It doesn't take forever to rub in my little ones skin.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Fav lotion and not just for baby it works wonders when I have dry wind cracked hand or dry legs it heals them and makes them so soft and it smells wonderful love this product and I buy it again and again
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I use this on my girls every time they get out of the bath. We all love it. It makes their skin so soft and smooth. It's affordable and last a while. Good value. You won't be disappointed I would recommend it if you have little ones.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
I LOVE this lotion! I got it as a gift from my baby shower. This stuff left my sons skin so soft and smooth and smelled wonderful! It really helped him with dry skin in the winter time as well. I definitely recommend this product!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?