BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Diana V.
Love,love this lotion
ive been using it for almost 3 years and using it on my son. It helps to put him to sleep and i love the smell. The price is just right for this lotion. Love the bottle packaging. Thank you aveeno for helping moms with great products for our babies.
Danielle W.
Margate , FL
Use this on my 10 month old daughter who has sensitive skin. It's very gentle and leaves her feeling soft. It is just like the adult aveeno but for babies. It's an okay price but it's good quality so I guess the price is good. Could be less fragrant in my opinion
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
I la la love this aveeno baby lotion I love how it does not have a dramatic smell to it I just love rubbing it on my baby's sensitive skin! I'm a repeat user I do have stocked up on this product. Cause my 3 year old kid uses it as well and sometimes I do too
Deandrea H.
I love aveeno products for my children! I bought this particular lavender scented lotion from target and the price is great. However, the reason for the rating is, the scent in my opinion is too strong for my babies. They have eczema and sensitive skin so I like a more subtle scent for baby products.
Tori R.
I swear this lotion helped my one month old sleep through the night! We were gifted it at my baby shower, but I continue to buy it at Walmart and Target. The smell is light and fresh, and the lotion isn't sticky like some. We will always use Aveeno!
J C.
Lahoma, OK
I use this product on my daughter who has eczema. We bought it at Walmart it is a good price and it works amazing! it has helped her skin break out less and definitely moisturizers too! We love it! Would definitely recommend and even for children!
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Since my daughter was born I have been using this cream on her I take her bath and she fall at sleep like an angel I totally recommed it to all mothers you take your babies and tolder a bath ufff you are eventually going to see them at sleep.
Angie H.
Hawthorne, CA
This product works amazingly with my baby brothers. It's so gentle and soft and smooth. I've used this many times before. The packaging is adorable. I would buy it again because it just helps to put them to sleep after a showe and I recommend this is you have kids or siblings
Allison F.
Las Vegas, NV
My daughter's pediatrician recommended this for her sensitive skin and it has worked miracles. She no longer gets rashes during the week or when we bathe. I just picked it up at a local drug store and started using it. We also pair it with the body wash that goes along with it. I do wish it was scented though!
Sarah P.
Emmaus , PA
I bought this for my son and it worked nicely. It smelled really good. I think I paid 8 because I got it at cvs and used my cvs card. It leaves the skin smooth and soft. I definitely recommend getting it if you want really soft skin.
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?