BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica F.
Bakersfield , CA
I've used this product on my kids, the do like it but it's really sticky if that makes any sense.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
The only lotion I trust on my lil baby it smells amazing and relaxing and leaves her skin so soft
Cinthia J.
This was my babies first lotion, I used it on him since he was born. So soft and gentle on him
Jenny J.
Woodbridge, VA
My sister used this for my baby niece and it smells really good and makes a baby's skin soft
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Used this when my son was a baby and he had bad eczema. It helped and relieved his itchyness
Kimberly e.
My little one lives the scent as much as I do. Keeps babies skin soft and smelling so good
Valerie  A.
Marysville , WA
It works pretty good on my sons skin it doesn't make my sin get a rash so that's a plus
Amanda L.
It smells really good soft on my skin and my babies skin and helps with dryness.
Maryam M.
I know this is a baby lotion but I actually use it on my skin all the time and so does my husband. Because it is so gentle it works great for both of us because we both have sensitive skin. I have the unscented one and I love it. I also like that it is so well priced and you get a good amount of product.
tharsy w.
Scarborough , ON
Clearly I'm not a baby, but this moisturizer is one of my go to! Love the smell of this product and the price is amazing as well. It's very gentle on the skin which is why I love this product, will definitely use this product on my kids when the time is right ;)
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?