BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maria H.
one of my favorite face lotions. it locks in the moisture and the softness throughout the day. I love it and recommend it.
Rosie G.
Low love love this I use this on my son and he has eczema and all the aveeno work on him so great! Totally recommended it.
Amanda T.
Eatonville, WA
Wonderful used on all 3 of my kids they still use it same as i do too makes skin so soft and smooth! Smells wonderful too
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Aveeno baby calming lotion has been the only lotion i use on my daughter before bed time. I saw great results with this..
Meghan M.
Freeburg, IL
We use this for our 8 week old son. Smells great. Rubs in very nice. The lavender scent definitely helps with soothing
Momo T.
This is the best smelling to me to least i love it for my baby girl ❤ she smells so good and it makes her feel so soft
Gaby n.
Amaaaaazinnnng product i use it on my baby always and it moisturize alot i can even use it toonamazing works perfectly
Kristy B.
I absolutely love using Aveeno on my baby, it helped him do much with dry skin in the winter time, it's very gentle!
Aurea N.
I love this product its so gentle on baby skin. They feel relax after i apply it to their body . I will recommend it
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Aveeno makes great baby products. My daughter has sensitive skin and a little bit of eczema. This really helps a lot.
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?