BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
melissa r.
Kearny, NJ
This is so good I love the price and makes my baby's skin so soft so worth to get I have got so many and still will buy more
Jenna B.
I don't have children but I use this on myself. I have a midely sent active skin. Baby products tend to not Irritate my skin!
Brenda R.
Richmond, CA
I use this creme for my lil ones for both my kids and they loved it as much as i love using for them its so soft abd soothing
Chelsea S.
I absolutely love this product for my new baby! Since it's Aveeno I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals on his skin
Daja P.
Reidsville, NC
I love this lotion the only down side is that it runs kinda watery but other than that I love the smell I use it every night
Carrie M.
Danville, VA
Really great stuff for my son's dry skin condition. We regularly use this before bedtime so it's used as a regular routine.
Mirsa R.
This lotion was a life saver when my baby got a rash from other name brand lotions. It works great and the smell is a plus!
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
I love using this, still to this day, on my one year old daughter. It smells so nice and sometimes I even use a little. Lol
razel S.
This is good for sensitive skin and it helps with the dryness of the skin is more than sit out and it doesn't have a smell
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this cream for my baby of 2 years since I was little is my favorite leaves the skin super moisturized and refreshing.
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?