BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
Love using this product. My little one is very sensitive to wearing anything but I finally found something that works great in her skin.
Julia Mae B.
Wonderful product for little babies! Leaves skin nice and soft! And is gentle for that new baby skin! Smells good and is light weight!
Murquree L.
Love this lotion for my little guy. Nice lavender scent that's long lasting. Very soothing and calming. Great price for a great brand.
Cynthia Q.
Calexico, CA
Wow how it smell , its wonderful.
i used this product since my first baby, and continue now at her 4 years. I did buy this at wal mart.
Elsie M.
Use this on my daughter since a new born and went back to putting it on her because she is always itching and nothing works but Aveeno
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
When my kids are fussy, I shower them and give them a body rub with this lotion. It is very gentle on the skin. I love Aveno products.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
Aveeno is a great product to uss on your children its safe as well and the scent is refreshing and cooling when applied. Love it ! :)
Katie C.
Orlando, FL
Smells amazing and leaves my daughter's skin soft and smooth. I wouldn't use anything I didn't trust on her soft and sensitive skin.
Brittany J.
Love love love! I had it for my baby but then I went bought one for myself I loved it so much. It smells so good and works wonders!
Nicole M.
Denton, TX
Smells like a combo of lavender and baby powder. Smooth coverage and powdery finish, great for you and baby to settle down for bed.
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?