BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Roksana D.
The best baby lotion. Smells great on my baby, when she was younger i would use this and Johnson. Love how gently this lotion is though on babies skin!
Kayla C.
Hazel Green, AL
LOVE this lotion for my baby!!!! Has a perfect lavender scent for a nice calm and relaxing mood. Moisturizes nicely. I sometimes sneak some for myself.
Lesly P.
I use this on my niece after a shower & it leaves her skin so soft . I buy this for myself sometimes too . The smell although is strong for my taste .
Chelsea N.
I put this on my son right after his bath and right before bed. It is part of our routine and it works so well! It also leaves him smelling very good.
Angela M.
Breckenridge
It might be baby lotion but I like it for me.  Lavender helps me sleep and it smells wonderful.  A gentle lotion at a good price and widely available.
Maria D.
It smells amazing super soft i use this on both of my kids and i also use it on my feet it keeps them soft and helps prevent them from getting cracks
maydelin p.
I use this on my children when I shower them its refreshes them and soothes their skin and helps them fall asleep easily which is a plus for mommy
Tameka G.
I use this on my sister all the time. It actually does seem to calm her. I put it on her after her bath. It smells wonderful. sensitive and gentle.
Maria Z.
My baby is now 1 year 6 months and since he was born till now he has used that cream...smells so nice people would alwaue ask me what he was using
Brea-Ann L.
Wharton, TX
I use this for my daughter after every bath. She loves it and so do I! It calms her down and she goes to sleep within 10-20mintutes. Really great!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?