BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jackie R.
My daughter sleeps so well when I use this lotion on her at night. I can still smell the lavender in the morning when we wake up. It works best for her sensitive skin because the lotion isn't dyed. It is creamy and smooth to put on and isn't as thin or watery as some other brands we have tried.
Cassie M.
Franklin, ME
I absolutely love the calming baby lotion. The lavender smell is wonderful, and baby seems to love it. We use this super gentle lotion after every night time bath. Baby falls asleep much better with the lotion on her skin. I would definitely recommend this to other moms!
Niccole H.
This lotion is amazing! I love the subtle smell, just the right amount of scent! It is great with my allergies, doesn't leave me irritated. Also it doesn't leave a filmy residue loke most lotions, it absorbs quickly and thoroughly
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
My son has very sensitive and dry skin. So when I bought this from Walmart, I was hoping I found a great product. And well, it's awesome. It's light, not greasy, has a light scent. I will continue to keep buying this
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Lotion I put on my son before putting him to bed! Smells so good and leaves his skin so soft and better than anything he calms down before I put him to bed! Love aveeno products! The only ones I will buy for my son!
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ
I use this product for my 1 year old daughters dry skin. It is part of her after bathtime routine. I love how gentle it is on her sensitive skin and has a light fresh scent to it. It really rubs in the skin in a way other baby lotions don't.
Tabatha C.
Paragould, AR
This has been a favorite of mine to use on my son since he was born. amazing smell. relaxes him. helps him sleep. makes his skin feel super amazing and keeps the moisture in longer than other baby lotions.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
I got this as a Christmas gift when my son was 2 weeks old and I love it! The scent is nice and it leaves the skin nice and hydrated but don't let the title fool you haha this will not calm your baby down.
Melissa K.
I was having problems with dry skin and itching so I tried something gentle to help with the itching. It worked great, help moisturize and also stopped most of itching. Also had a light scent, baby like but not so strong.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
This is a bit more expensive than Johnson and Johnson lotions, but it hydrates so well and doesn't break out baby's skin. It smells wonderful and lasts quite some time, I've even used it after a shower for myself. Worth the price and the light scent is perfect!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?