BY AVEENO #18 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Baby Lotion: Aveeno lotion helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin With natural colloidal oatmeal Helps heal and protect delicate skin Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm babies before bedtime Pediatrician recommended see more...

• I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disapp...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jena B.
I like this solution however it did it work for either of my kids for coming down. But it has a really nice scent to it and it's a little bit on the thicker side which I like better than the thin lotions and their skin felt nice and soft it's after.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
It is a really good brand. Out of all the other children products. This is the best one especially for my son sensible skin. And it smells amazing so thats a plus. And it is also a great value.
jazmine M.
I love putting this on my son it makes his skin so smooth , we are always buying the big bottles an they go by pretty fast . We buy ours usually at Walmart or Walgreens. It is very good lotion for kids very happy for this lotion!!! I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Mercedes S.
Clear Lake, MN
Ave is baby lotion is amazing for my daughter along with myself! I bought it at target along with the ave I baby body wash. I buy it all the time now. It is very appealing packaging and it smells soooo good! It’s kind of spendy but worth it!
Gracia 💋.
Las Vegas
I love this lotion for my little one it help to keep her moisturize all day it help with the little acne she haves om her skin i love it i even used the regular one for adult on her
Abi A.
A friend recommended this baby calming lotion and it met all my expectations and was affordable. I would definitely buy it again.it actually calms my baby to sleep.plus my baby skin is always moisturized.
Isabel ❤.
I love Aveeno products they are some of my favorites because of how good they smell and how wonderfully they work. After having my first and only baby boy, I wanted to use Aveeno products for him to because they are so gentle on their skin. I want the best for him as many moms can agree, and I truly believe Aveeno delivers on that statement. This one is great I loved using it for my baby and honestly even on my face I will use it because I know it won't irritate my skin and the ingredients are much better than a lot of skin care products u see in the beauty aisle
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
 i used this all the time when my boys Were babies. a babies skin is very sensitive, you have to be very careful picking a lotion. this calming lotion is a really good choice.  I always used it after a bath. always did the trick happy baby happy mom.
Charlotte A.
Feasterville
My daughter had a facial rash over the winter time this cream was nice to get her to relax and fall asleep instead  picking at her face. This product is cheaply priced at locations such as target and Walmart . I would use aveeno on my daughter prior to seeing the dermatologist the only thing she screamed of with this product is the burning she got when putting it on her facial rash. I believe she screamed with every product used tho
Annette M.
Im a big fan of aromatherapy and ised alot of lavender scentes lotions and creams with my daughter. My favorite time to use the calming lotion is after her bath, before her bedtime. The scent is soothing and her skin feel wonderful. She smells great too!
Yury P.
Haltom City, TX
I love aveeno , I would like to know why the smell disappears so fast?