BY AVEENO #4 in Baby Lotion

AVEENO® Baby CALMING COMFORT® Lotion contains scents of soothing lavender and relaxing vanilla. Clinical studies show that a massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with AVEENO®Baby CALMING COMFORT® Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby’s a bit fussy. Combined with natural, moisture-rich colloidal oatmeal, this non-greasy formula helps protect baby's dry, delicate skin, so it feels soft, smooth and healthy. The fast-absorbing, hypoallergenic formula contains no drying alcohols, so it’s gentle enough for infants and babies’ sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Buy on Amazon
Ericka W.
I received a bunch of these at my baby shower and they were the first I grabbed for when my baby was born. I love love the smell of the lavender and vanilla and how long lasting the scent is. I can literally bathe him in the morning and apply the lotion after and he still smells so good at bedtime. He gets compliments all the time about how great he smells. Aside from that it is also very moisturizing and absorbs very quickly . It is very light and non oily so there’s no sticky residue.
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
My son loves This! He has eczema and this lotion helps calm his skin. This lotion also helps when we use it at night to put him to bed the lavender that's in the lotion helps calming down. I would so recommend this to anyone looking for a great lotion for their baby who has super dry skin! I also use this lotion for myself because I have dry skin as well and I love love love it! Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
Lacie K.
I honestly wouldn't trust any other brand of lotion to put on my precious baby! It's so smooth and absorbs quick so there is no greasy residue. The calming lavender scent is perfect for any time! If you want your little Angel soft and safe, I 100% recommend Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
EMILY B.
riverside
I love this product! My son loves it and I do too. It calms him down when he’s being fussy. It’s coming in handy right now that he’s teething. Would definitely recommend it. It also smells like baby. If you can’t afford it get a few leaves of lettuce. Wash them, put them in the bath tub for a minute. Leave them there they work wonders too
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is an awesome lotion. It has the perfect thickness that absorbed really well in our skin. This stuff is great for feet, and face especially. I not only use this for my six year old daughter, I also use it for myself. I purchased this at Walmart and will continue to buy this.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
This is my favorite lotion for my son. The amazing lavender smell relaxes him and now that he is old enough to put it on himself he loves to rub it on his feet and belly. Leaving his skin soft and a happy calm baby ready for bed. I LOVE it :) It does not leave an oily residue at all and the SMELL is amazing!
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
My all time favorite lotion for my daughter !! She has extremely sensitive skin and this lotion does not irritate her at all and helps with her dry patches. This lotion is on the expensive side but it’s worth every penny for her! If your child has super sensitive you need this lotion!
Hannah F.
My daughters skin did not respond well to this, I had to use it as a hand lotion because she just doesn’t do well with anything that has a smell. I use it for myself and it’s pretty good, not extremely moisturizing but it does the job. I wouldn’t buy again unfortunately.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I still have a tube of this and I use it often but I prefer to use this when I also have the bath to match the scent. Once I repurchase another bath wash I will finish it up. We are currently using a different set we prefer but this is a great product none the less!
Destiny M.
Elkhart
The only brand my daughter can use. Dry skin is not a issue at all anymore. Seemed the oatmeal in the product also helped her hives due to a allergy with laundry soap. The only brand we will use anymore.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think it actually calms babies?
Esther B.
Where can I find this? I've never seen it before!!! Does it work??? Any negative feedback???
Raven G.
Is this worth getting?
lindsey n.
How many of you use this on your kids?
Angela S.
Can this be applied after a bath.?