Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion uploaded by Mai Lee H.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort® Lotion Contains Scents Of Soothing Lavender And Relaxing Vanilla. Clinical Studies Show That A Massage Calms And Relaxes Babies To Improve Overall Well-being. Gentle Massage With Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort® Lotion Helps Calm And Comfort Your Baby Before Bedtime, Naptime, Or Anytime Baby’s A Bit Fussy. Combined With Natural, Moisture-rich Colloidal Oatmeal, This Non-greasy Formula Helps Protect Baby's Dry, Delicate Skin, So It Feels Soft, Smooth And Healthy. The Fast-absorbing, Hypoallergenic Formula Contains No Drying Alcohols, So It’s Gentle Enough For Infants And Babies’ Sensitive Skin.

Ingredients :
Active Naturals® Colloidal Oatmeal
Locks In Moisture And Helps
Prevent Dry Skin.
The Aveeno® Brand Is Most Trusted For Its Use Of Natural Ingredients. Oat Is The Natural Ingredient Most Recommended By Dermatologists. As A Skin Protectant Active Ingredient, Oatmeal Can Help Restore Skin's Normal Ph And Aid In The Maintenance Of Skin's Moisture Barrier To Help Prevent And Protect Dry Skin.

Mai Lee H.
I love using this for my baby! I love the calming lavender smell to it and it makes my baby smell so good I miss her scent whenever I go to work! It is very moisturizing compared to regular baby lotion! It makes their skin smooth and feels super supple and soft I really recommend tha to those who haven't tried them! I already bought a backup!
DimeGreen G.
If you have excessive eczema such as me, don't expect this lotion to treat your eczema different than any other lotion. Reason I bought it is because they are based on dry skin in general... but still not a bad product ! Could be a dollar or so less, not really complaining price wise... Walmart, amazon and target carries it !
Ehrin F.
Jermyn, PA
I bought this to keep my belly moisturized during pregnancy as I'm allergic to cocoa butter. IT has been amazing! I end up using it way more than I need to just because I love the smell. The moisturizer keeps my skin super smooth all day! I love it
Pooja J.
Rich and creamy product. Lavender smell is so calming. I use this product on my little one every night. Walmart is the best place to get this product they also have packages on travel sized aveeno product you can try before buying.
Izzy H.
Le Mars, IA
When my niece was a baby and didn't feel good or was really wound up before naps or bedtime, I'd put some of this on her. Within minutes she would calm down because of the lavender scent. The scent is not too strong. The lotion itself is great. It's not too oily and doesn't dry out your skin.
Cyndi J.
Austin, TX
This product has Changed my life!! About a year ago I started having skin problems and they recommend me to try this and it worked. Leaves my skin soft❤
sam B.
Love this cream, cheaper version of bath and body works relax. It keeps your skin hydrated and doesn’t have an over powering smell.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this lotion. It is so soothing but hey not oily. Really helps my dry skin. It’s just expensive
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
I use this daily on my daughter and also use it after every bath! Keeps her skin soft and has a slight calming affect!