BY AVEENO #6 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Helps Calm Babies Before Bedtime. Natural Colloidal Oatmeal with Lavender & Vanilla Dimethicone Skin Protectant  Helps Heal & Protect Delicate Skin Moisturizes for 24 hours. Pediatrician recommended Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties.  Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula heals and protects baby s dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.  This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won t clog pores.  And it s hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive see more...

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
  • "I can't get over how great this lotion smells, it not only smells great but it helps with my baby's dry skin in love great job Aveeno!" in 8 reviews
  • "It does help calm her with the lavender scent, however the scent is pretty strong. " in 5 reviews
Ericka W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a bunch of these at my baby shower and they were the first I grabbed for when my baby was born. I love love the smell of the lavender and vanilla and how long lasting the scent is. I can literally bathe him in the morning and apply the lotion after and he still smells so good at bedtime. He gets compliments all the time about how great he smells. Aside from that it is also very moisturizing and absorbs very quickly . It is very light and non oily so there’s no sticky residue.
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
I was using the babyganics daily moisturizer before, but I saw that it was way too watery and kept leaving my baby’s skin dry. I tried aveeno and noticed that it was thicker than the babyganics. It spreads easily over my baby and it definitely hydrates his skin and leaves it soft ant his skin isn’t dry and ashy anymore. It also has a really nice baby scent and it keeps my baby calm for the next two hours of application.
Kimberlie W.
Midland, TX
I use this for my youngest daughter who has very sensitive skin. I use it on her daily because it Is the only product that does not break out her skin in little red bumps. It’s super affordable and you can buy it at any store I would recommend to other parents especially if your child has sensitive skin and you’ve been looking for an affordable option.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product does a great job of helping our baby get ready for bedtime. You can purchase this product on Amazon, at Target or Walmart. We use a little bit each night and she knows its bedtime when we put lotion on her. I would highly recommend this product to others!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this stuff. Doesn't irritate her skin at all. It's helps with her dry skin. Being using it on her since she was a new born helps to calm her down to use this with the combination of the wash too
Katie J.
Jacksonville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This lotion is a lifesaver for my 7 month old baby boy! I used this with my 2 year old twins when they were infants after their nightly baths and it totally helped them sleep better. The product definitely met my expectations and I would buy again and again!
Katie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice scent. Not too strong. Goes on smooth and does absorb very nicely. You don’t feel greasy. I apply it to my toddlers and my newborn. They live to get their toes and feet rubbed... nice to apply right before bedtime for the lavender to work it’s magic !
Amy B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this lotion on my baby girl. We use it right after she gets out of the bath. The lavender smell helps her go to sleep. We brought are bottle at BabiesRUs. We have Ben using the bottle for 4 months now and we are only to the half way point.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I swear by this lotion for babies. I’ve used it on both of my kids now, and I think it works magic. We started incorporating this lotion into our bedtime routine to encourage them to rest easier, and we LOVE it. The scent is perfect, not too strong or too weak. It does a great job moisturizing my baby’s skin, and it doesn’t leave a gross or greasy film on my hands. I honestly think my babies have slept better and fallen asleep quicker because of this lotion.
Brittany B.
Glenwood, IL
Also love this lotion! It’s super gentle on babies skin and makes them smell so good and super soft! My kids love it even my 4 year old! Helps calm them down after bath time which is wonderful. Would definitely recommend to others!
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think it actually calms babies?
Esther B.
Where can I find this? I've never seen it before!!! Does it work??? Any negative feedback???
Raven G.
Is this worth getting?
lindsey n.
How many of you use this on your kids?
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Is this safe to use on adults as well?