AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION

Works past bedtime to protect baby’s skin Help your baby relax with this pediatrician-recommended baby lotion. Made with lavender and vanilla scents, AVEENO® Baby CALMING COMFORT® Lotion is non-greasy and helps protect and moisturize baby’s sensitive skin for 24 hours. It’s made with natural Colloidal Oatmeal to keep your baby’s skin feeling soft and smooth. With calming lavender and vanilla scents With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal Helps soothe and heal delicate dry skin Hypoallergenic Paraben-free and phthalate-free

Is this product as good as people say??
Is this product any good on sensitive skinAVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION ?
Does anyone use baby shampoo or body wash on themselves?
Start your review of AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Target
AVEENO Baby Lavender & Vanilla Calming Comfort Lotion 8 oz (Pack of 3) Soothing and calming product, I use it on my baby everyday. Goes on smooth and gentle on skin. Soothing fragrance.
pommy O.
Saline, MI
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by pommy O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids used AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION everyday. It has light scent of lavender and vanilla, the combination of these reminded me of a little baby smell. The lotion is quite thick not runny and it’s so easy to apply with no greasy residue. It keeps my kids skin moisturize. It mentions for baby but I think it’s good for all ages. This is good for sensitive and dry skin.
Alexis L.
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Alexis L.
The absolute best smelling and moisturizing lotion I have found! I love all Aveeno products for baby's and adults. I give my son a bath in Aveeno calming comfort bath and then lather him up in this, off to bed he goes! I highly recommend it!
Ailyn M.
Valrico, FL
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Ailyn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m in love with this product, the smell is really good and soft, I highly recommend it even for the adults
Samantha D.
Spartanburg, SC
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Samantha D.
I love this product for my toddler, it leaves his skin soft, the aroma is pleasant, we know that our baby needs the best for his skin and this is the right one, perfect size, and good price, I love I recommend it for your children 💖❤️💙
Rolaa S.
Syracuse, NY
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Rolaa S.
Really good product very moisturizing absorbs well into the skin smells good I like how it doesn’t wash off like other lotions the bad thing is it clumps up on the bottle so sometimes it’s hard to get some lotion From the bottle but overall it’s a great product for a great price lasts a good amount of time recommend to use after shower Apologizes for the picture quality this was taken in a rush
Ritika R.
Concord, NC
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Ritika R.
Purchased at: Amazon
It makes the baby skin smooth and lavendar calms the baby. Must have for new babies. #babyessentials #momsmusthaves
Ericka W.
Fort Worth, TX
I received a bunch of these at my baby shower and they were the first I grabbed for when my baby was born. I love love the smell of the lavender and vanilla and how long lasting the scent is. I can literally bathe him in the morning and apply the lotion after and he still smells so good at bedtime. He gets compliments all the time about how great he smells. Aside from that it is also very moisturizing and absorbs very quickly . It is very light and non oily so there’s no sticky residue.
Dianna C.
Elkridge, MD
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Dianna C.
Purchased at: CVS
I use this for my face because I have very sensitive skin. My skin breaks out a lot. I have very sensitive skin also. It helps with redness too, which is very nice. I just apply it after I wash my face….
Ricky B.
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® LOTION uploaded by Ricky B.
My wife uses it on my son because he has sensitive skin and it works so long.My son is not fussy anymore at night and he sleeps like an angel. One of the best product as a paren't i recommend for kids. It also helps and protect the skin from being dry or the baby having a allergic reaction.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kay A.
memphis, TN
il y a 2 mois
Kristina V. il y a un mois
I didn’t think it was great on skin that was already broken out. However for normal skin or sensitive skin that isn’t currently broken out, it’s a nice product.
Nandana S.
Tbilisi
il y a un an
Shanieka A. il y a un an
Both Aveeno wash and shampoo . Lavender is good right before sleepy time I use that one alottttt