BY AVEENO #4 in Baby Lotion

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Helps Calm Babies Before Bedtime. Natural Colloidal Oatmeal with Lavender & Vanilla Dimethicone Skin Protectant  Helps Heal & Protect Delicate Skin Moisturizes for 24 hours. Pediatrician recommended Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties.  Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula heals and protects baby s dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.  This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won t clog pores.  And it s hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive see more...

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
  • "I can't get over how great this lotion smells, it not only smells great but it helps with my baby's dry skin in love great job Aveeno!" in 8 reviews
  • "It does help calm her with the lavender scent, however the scent is pretty strong. " in 5 reviews
Ericka W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received a bunch of these at my baby shower and they were the first I grabbed for when my baby was born. I love love the smell of the lavender and vanilla and how long lasting the scent is. I can literally bathe him in the morning and apply the lotion after and he still smells so good at bedtime. He gets compliments all the time about how great he smells. Aside from that it is also very moisturizing and absorbs very quickly . It is very light and non oily so there’s no sticky residue.
Mariah G.
Cynthiana, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves This! He has eczema and this lotion helps calm his skin. This lotion also helps when we use it at night to put him to bed the lavender that's in the lotion helps calming down. I would so recommend this to anyone looking for a great lotion for their baby who has super dry skin! I also use this lotion for myself because I have dry skin as well and I love love love it! Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I personally use this product. I have insanely sensitive skin and this is one of the only lotions that help the dry cracked skin wihtout irritating it. It smells amazing, it isn't oily, and it does the job it needs to do. It might be a little pricey to what you want to spend on a lotion, but it is worth every penny!!
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite lotion for my son. The amazing lavender smell relaxes him and now that he is old enough to put it on himself he loves to rub it on his feet and belly. Leaving his skin soft and a happy calm baby ready for bed. I LOVE it :) It does not leave an oily residue at all and the SMELL is amazing!
Carly O.
Sevierville, TN
My all time favorite lotion for my daughter !! She has extremely sensitive skin and this lotion does not irritate her at all and helps with her dry patches. This lotion is on the expensive side but it’s worth every penny for her! If your child has super sensitive you need this lotion!
Jena B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I do really like this lotion because I like the texture of it and how your skin feels after you use it however with both of my kids and never worked for calming them down. But it has a really nice smell to it and their skin always felt nice and soft after I used it.
Katrina K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best stuff! I love this for my daughter. She relaxes so well after I put this on her! And the smell is amazing. I love to use it on myself sometimes to help me relax!! I think its a good price for the quilty!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Our kids love this lotion! It’s perfect for bedtime calming and we use it after bath time to help start the bedtime ritual! Walmart and Target both carry it for an affordable price! We’ve always been very happy with it!
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The scent on this lotion is amazing ! I love using this on my daughter after bath time before bed. I feel like the scent calms her a bit and gets her ready for bed . I love this lotion and totally recommend it.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We put this on our son every night after bath time. Totally met my expectation l. A pro- made him very relaxed after rubbing in. My son enjoys it and likes the smell. I could go on and on about avenno products
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think it actually calms babies?
Esther B.
Where can I find this? I've never seen it before!!! Does it work??? Any negative feedback???
Raven G.
Is this worth getting?
lindsey n.
How many of you use this on your kids?
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can this be applied after a bath.?