BY AVEENO #2 in Children's Bath

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Helps Calm Babies Before Bedtime. Natural Colloidal Oatmeal with Lavender & Vanilla Dimethicone Skin Protectant  Helps Heal & Protect Delicate Skin Moisturizes for 24 hours. Pediatrician recommended Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort Lotion contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties.  Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula heals and protects baby s dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy.  This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won t clog pores.  And it s hypoallergenic, so it s even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive see more...

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion
  • "It's great for a fussy baby I usually give them a warm bath with the bath wash and apply the lotion after,which is really good if your baby has dry skin or suffers from eczema." in 13 reviews
  • "I've always had to use aveeno products on my baby's sensitive skin and was so excited when they came out with this lotion that has such a good smell and doesn't irritate their skin." in 12 reviews
  • "I can't get over how great this lotion smells, it not only smells great but it helps with my baby's dry skin in love great job Aveeno!" in 8 reviews
  • "It does help calm her with the lavender scent, however the scent is pretty strong. " in 5 reviews
Julie H.
I recently purchased this product this spring! I bought it to use for my baby girl but have been using on myself too. It really works well as not only moisturizer but the aromatherapy properties really do calm and soothe my little girl. The scent smells so good and isn't over powering. When applying I found a little goes a long way and it absorbs into skin quite nicely. I especially like to use it for my daughter after bath time and at night before my daughter goes to sleep. For myself I like to rub some of it into my temples and on my hands and arms after a long day when relaxing before I go to bed. this product is a little more expensive than other similar lotions but well worth it since you only need to use a little bit and it lasts a long time.

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST
Danielle L.
Racine, WI
Aveeno Lavender lotion is a great way to calm your baby or even yourself for that matter. The lavender smell is a soothing comfort and calming agent. With essential oils lavender oil is great for calming anyone put it in a oil diffuser and breath in the wonderful calming flower aromatic smell. Put it in a lotion and you get to wear it all day. I put this lotion on my self and my daughter after our shower and bath. So yes we buy a big bottle to last longer in my house. Other added pros to this lotion is it makes you smell so good and your skin so smooth that you feel like butter. Love it and highly recommend it.
Celina D.
Stafford, VA
I have very angry sensitive skin and this lotion has become my guardian angel. The smell isn't deafening strong but a light beautiful scent of lilac. When I shave especially my skin goes crazy but a few drops of this and It like I never even touched them. I personally love the fact that it's a bit watery and not that stiff formula that you have to rub and rub. So moisturizing sometimes I do have to use a little more. Sometimes it can take a while to dry but I got over it.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
When my son was first born, we used the typical Jergens soap and lotion. He broke out terribly. We immediately switched to Ave Aveeno and OH, what a difference! My son is 14 months now and it still calms him down at night. He loves the taste too apparently because he wipes it off of him and links it.

But we use the bath gel as well as the lotion and it leaves my baby smelling so delicious, even though he's a messy boy. I also use this as a moisturizer for myself.
Megan R.
Ocala
I have been using this product for 4 months on my little girl. I've use it since she was born and it has kept her skin soft and healthy. It's very soothing and can easily be used to massage baby.
The bottle has a flat paint like texture keeping it from getting slippery like most lotion bottles.
I'm not sure how much this cost because it was a gift but I still have like half the bottle so I'm sure it's worth the price! Will buy in the future.
Heather L.
Glendora, CA
My son was born with super sensitive skin and was breaking out with anything we out on his skin. His doctor recommended that we try the Aveeno baby products, within just a few days his skin issues seemed to go away. I use this every night after his bath and within an hour he is sound asleep! I use this on my arms every night after I'm done lotioning my baby and I feel like my arms have never been so soft.
Shivani P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product definitely is a favorite of mine. I've been using it everyday ever since my sister in law introduced it to me. The only con I have to say about this product is that for the same amount of lotion as the regular one they up the price for this bottle. They should have a pump bottle for this product as well! Other than that I love this and would recommend it to anyone
Krystian P.
Huntsville, AL
The love I have for this lotion is unbelievable. I saw it one day a few years back at Walmart and decided to try it for my son. We've repurchased multiple sense then. The gentle lavender like smell is amazing and so moisturizing that I even bought a bottle to keep for my personal use in my handbag. I like the fact that it moisturizes without leaving that overly greasy feeling.
Sheila F.
Riverview , Fl
I use this for my youngest son at night and while I'm not sure how much of a calming effect it has on him( he is 2 after all) it smells amazing, light and subtle, and moisturizes his skin wonderfully. He spends a great deal of time outdoors and swimming and the summer sun can be brutal so this does an excellent job of restoring the moisture to his skin so it stays baby soft!
brianna c.
I use this lotion in replacement for regular adult lotions. I suffer from psoriasis and eczema so this cream really does help me ease out of the use of cortisone creams and ointments. This cream is sometimes pricey depending on where you go. But if you get easily irritated by parables and other agents and fragrances in regular body lotion this is the cream to buy!
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Do you think it actually calms babies?
Esther B.
Where can I find this? I've never seen it before!!! Does it work??? Any negative feedback???
Raven G.
Is this worth getting?
lindsey n.
How many of you use this on your kids?
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
Has anyone tried this ? And how good does it work?