Baby & ToddlerBaby BathingAveeno
AVEENO BABY CALMING COMFORT BATH

AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH

by Aveeno

#16 in Baby Bathing

SOOTHING SCENTS FOR SWEET SLUMBER Get baby ready for a good night’s sleep with this gentle formula. AVEENO® Baby CALMING COMFORT® Bath wash when combined with a warm bath, is clinically shown to calm fussy babies at bath time. Our wash with lavender and vanilla scents help baby relax, and with the soothing oat extract leaves baby’s delicate skin feeling clean and moisturized. 18 fl. oz. bottle of baby calming bath wash With soothing natural oat, lavender, and vanilla Hypoallergenic, soap- and tear-free formula Paraben-free and phthalate-free Gentle enough for everyday use

Can I use this on a newborn or is there a baby month recommendation ?
How can I order?
does this smell like baby smelling products or does it have natural/essential oil scent?
Start your review of AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH!
Candi W.
Lexington, KY
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Candi W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome product! My daughter has eczema and this brings down her flare-ups. Smells wonderful, and always calms my baby girl. My daughters pediatrician recommended this bath wash; I’m so glad we started using this!!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Puja J.
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Puja J.
Purchased at: Target
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH Soothing product, gentle on baby's skin. Tear Free, not a harsh fragrance. Baby loves it. I recommend it to others. #BabyEssentials
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
AVEENO Baby CALMING COMFORT Bath contiene aromas de lavanda y vainilla. Cuando se combina con un baño caliente, puede para calmar y confortar a al bebé, ayudando a mejorar el bienestar para que el bebé pueda dormir más tranquilamente. Formulado con extracto de avena de ACTIVE NATURALS, este rico limpiador de espuma ayuda a retener la humedad y calmar la delicada piel del bebé, dejándolo una sensación limpia, suave y saludable. La fórmula sin rasgos, sin jabón limpia sin secar, y es lo suficientemente suave para la piel sensible.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
My baby is now 3 years old and I continue to use this because it helps him sleep more calmly as its tender smell calms him down and gives him a good sleep, use it and you will love him as much as your baby
Liz B.
I swear by this product! All three of my children have really bad eczema but I was still able to used aveeno products
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Tiffany J.
Purchased at: Target
I really love this bath and body wash I use it for myself. it matters up great with just about a quarter size amount it works really good
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
I use this for my 2.5 year old that has eczema and for my 3.5 month old baby. I love the scent of lavender, it’s very calming . This product seems to help with her eczema flare ups, more so in relieving the itching associated with it .
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
AVEENO® BABY CALMING COMFORT® BATH uploaded by Courtney P.
I have this as my babies wash and I love this it smells nice and is gentle on my children's skin. I have really sensitive hands and this is gentle on my hands as well and that makes me happy. It is a huge plus for me I definitely recommend this to anyone with kids with sensitive skin.
Araceli P.
Midvale, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Soy mamá de 4 niños y cienpre e usado aveeno deja la piel de mis hijos ermosa y me ace centir esa tranquilidad de mamá
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
[product:aveeno-baby-calming-comfort-lotion-lavender-&-vanilla] Hands-down the best night time baby Lucian ever! When my daughter was a baby she had pretty sensitive skin and could really only use Aveeno products. The lavender and vanilla scent smells so good and lavender calmed her down before bedtime every single night! I would put it on her after her bath and within the hour should Would be sound asleep! The formula isn’t thick is it thin it is just right… In fact I loved it so much that I used it on my arms and legs! I still buy it to this day and my daughter is seven… I still use it on her as well we both love it 💕
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daniela L.
Port Arthur, TX
il y a 3 mois
Kennie R. il y a 3 mois
Not a boy mom, however I have a nephew and yes we definitely used to give him a bath.