3 colors available

BY AVEENO #16 in Children's Bath

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Pediatrician Recommended Natural Oat Formula with Lavender & Vanilla Tear-Free Helps Calm Babies Before Bedtime Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort™ Bath contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties.  Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its skin-soothing benefits, this rich lathering cleanser helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby s delicate skin, leaving baby s skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. This tear-free formula cleans without drying because it is soap-free. It s even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort™ Bath is clinically shown to calm and comfort your fussy baby see more...

• HOW WELL DOES THIS WORK ON A BABY SKIN? 7 Answers
  • I use the eczema line and sensitive line. Is this calming line good...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product and does it work?5 Answers
  • "Definitely would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "My little one has a sensitive skin condition and this was recommended by his doctor, we got it and it was very expensive and smelt so bad that it was used twice and has sat in my bathroom closet for almost a year." in 1 review
  • "This is a product I can use for myself, to soak away the day's stress, but it's gentle enough for a sweet dream-inducing bubble bath for the little ones." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo/body wash seems too harsh for my daughter." in 1 review
  • "We still use it two years later!" in 1 review
Alex G.
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
So it has been a long time since I've used this product, but I still remember it as being the absolute best bath soap that I've ever used for my son. My son is 12 now, but when he was a baby (and even to this day) he has very dry, sometimes itchy skin. His skin is still pretty sensitive and I now try to choose natural products with out a lot of fragrance.
So back when he was a baby, I would use the lavender oatmeal scented bath wash. It's great for sensitive skin, not irritating and the smell is amazing. Plus, the lavender is supposed to be very calming and it's great for night time baths. I love it!
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
I really love this brand and loved using this on my 6month old her skin was so soft no strong harsh scents or chemicals
All the ingredients I give a ten! What I wish were better was the price very impressed with the product itself I am picky about everything we use. I may just have to spend a little more and get my little one some more o loved the soft light scent and all the things I've heard of the brand!
Deysi A.
Deysi A.
Beaverton, OR
I love using the calming comfort bath on my baby, it leaves her skin so soft and moisturized,plus the smell of lavender is amazing! I got the set as a gift so I use the lotion as well...I had to purchase it myself once it was gone and I plan on buying more. My baby seems to be relaxed after her baths and goes to sleep so easily . I just think the product is well worth it.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
My son has sensitive skin and Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo is perfect for bath time. And I always follow up with their Calming Confort Lotion. The light lavender scent provides relaxation before bed. I have tried other products before, but always go back to Aveeno because it's the best I've tried. Love and definitely recommend it!
Annie H.
Annie H.
I really love Aveeno, but this product gave my son an awful rash. At first we couldn't tell, and we started switching everything else like his lotions and washing his clothes with other detergents, but in the end it was this Aveeno calming lavender wash that caused it. I have never had a problem with Aveeno before.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Mega Parent Expert
We use this every couple nights on our son and it smells SO good. I love that it's all natural and I don't have to worry about it irritating my son's skin at all. I always follow up with the lotion afterwards too. If you are worried about possible sensitive skin issues, this is a safe bet!
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
My family suffers from dry itchy skin. So during the winter .months we used this for my nephew. Not only did it keep his baby skin mostirized and baby fresh it also helped when he caught a cold or some fussy nights to get him to sleep. Would recommend for anyone with a little one.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Compared to other none all natural products this stuff is really good, Its clear which shows that there are no dyes and it doesn't break my sons skin out in a rash and he has sensitive skin as do i. so we both use this. plus the lavender really seems to calm him for bed.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
Love this product! I give my little girl a bath with it every night before bed (when she is the most fussy). Calms her down right away and she smells great. She has never had any skin irritation from this either, which is great because she has super sensitive skin.
Candace S.
Candace S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son has sensitive skin so we can't just use any shampoo... We love all aveeno baby products. Calming shampoo has never disappointed and sensitive enough for Lincoln. Can be pricier than other baby products but target normally has coupons or a sale on cartwheel.
DORALKISS B.
DORALKISS B.
Providence, RHODE ISLAND
HOW WELL DOES THIS WORK ON A BABY SKIN?
jami j.
jami j.
I have always used johnsons calming bath wash and wanted to try something different . do you think this works better than any other baby calming wash?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Is this a good product and does it work?
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Is this sensitive on babies skin? Did it clear up the eczema?
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Love this prodic it is the only one i have found that works for my sone he has sesitive skin and brakes out vary easy could not be happer the price is nice to