BY AVEENO #8 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Pediatrician Recommended Natural Oat Formula with Lavender & Vanilla Tear-Free Helps Calm Babies Before Bedtime Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort™ Bath contains Lavender and Vanilla - natural ingredients known for their calming and relaxing properties.  Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its skin-soothing benefits, this rich lathering cleanser helps retain moisture and gently soothes baby s delicate skin, leaving baby s skin feeling clean, soft and healthy. This tear-free formula cleans without drying because it is soap-free. It s even gentle enough for babies with sensitive skin. When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno® Baby Calming Comfort™ Bath is clinically shown to calm and comfort your fussy baby see more...

• I use the eczema line and sensitive line. Is this calming line go...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product and does it work?5 Answers
Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath
  • "This is a product I can use for myself, to soak away the day's stress, but it's gentle enough for a sweet dream-inducing bubble bath for the little ones." in 1 review
  • "Definitely would recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "It is tear free and we use it every night. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every night with my 14 month old and it is just wonderful." in 1 review
  • "Pair it with the calming comfort baby lotion after bath time n you've got the best smelling baby in the world.." in 1 review
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter has super sensitive skin and this aveeno comfort bath is one of the only soaps that wasn't too harsh for her as a newborn and still works to this day. It has a great lavender and vanilla aroma that keeps your baby smelling sweet and it's very inexpensive! It also has some calming capabilities for those before bed baths. I would absolutely suggest parents try it with their little ones.
Maria m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is the best for baby care products I use this on my babies sensitive skin.i love how soft it leaves her skin and it has a great lavender scent, it’s great for bed time.i am very satisfied and highly recommend this baby wash product
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this on my son a lot while he was a baby. This aveeno product was soft and gave my son comfort during his baths. It smells wonderful! i would highly recommend this product to any parents out there. It is not expensive as well. You can get it at Walmart, Target, Walgreen.
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I swear by this product! I use it on both my newborn and toddler. I bathe my newborn when he's getting fussy with this then swaddle him after and oh man he sleeps so well after. Same with my 2year old daughter. I bathe her with this then rock her to sleep and she stays asleep.
Zsacari H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this on my baby at night during bath time. It smells so good and makes my baby so calm and settled for bed. He sleeps really well after using the Aveeno lavender soap and lotion. It has become part of our nightly routine.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We keep the shelf full with this product because it's works soooooo wonderfully on my sons skin. His skin is sensitive and although these are a little more pricey than some other brands on the market it's for a reason. It's hydrating and keeps his skin smooth. A little will go a long way as well so the bottles last for a long time
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product to bathe your child. It has a perfect lavender baby smell, and keeps my babies skin moisturised. Lathers up nicely and smells great. In terms of rinsing off the product, a little bit goes a long way.
Rachel S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this product and the smell. The scent is not over powering which is nice. I have used as a wash and shampoo with my daughter. It creates bubbles in the tub which is nice. It states that it provides a calming effect and I have yet to see it work that way as my daughter gets amped up at night by being silly, singing and dancing etc. I would typically purchase a 2 pack at BJ's.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have loved this product for my kids when they were babies. It is super gentle on their skin, and the scent is perfect. I feel like it helps them to calm down and settle in for bedtime much quicker and without much chaos. It lathers well and doesn’t take a lot to get the job done. I love it and definitely recommend for nighttime baths (and any other time, for that matter).
June H.
Cecilton, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. I use it for my 3 year old and my 12 month old so I buy the big bottle. It lathers very well and last a while. It is a little pricy but I wouldn't buy anything else. It smells great and leaves your baby soft as can be. I highly recommend this!!
Providence, RHODE ISLAND
Heather R.
Is this a good product and does it work?
jami j.
I have always used johnsons calming bath wash and wanted to try something different . do you think this works better than any other baby calming wash?
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Is this sensitive on babies skin? Did it clear up the eczema?
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
Love this prodic it is the only one i have found that works for my sone he has sesitive skin and brakes out vary easy could not be happer the price is nice to