Aveeno Baby Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set Giftset uploaded by Katie R.

BY AVEENO

Naturally Nourishing Solutions For Precious Bathtime Moments The Aveeno&Reg; Baby Bathtime Solutions Gift Set Includes Key Products For Helping To Take Care Of Your New Baby's Skin With A Special Bonus For You!&Nbsp; These Aveeno&Reg; Baby Products Contain Natural Oat And Are Formulated To Naturally Nourish Your Baby's Skin. Pediatrician Recommended Discover The Power Of Active Naturals&Reg; Discover Nature's Secret For Baby's Healthy Skin Your Gift Set Includes: For Baby: 8Oz (236 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo 8Oz (227G) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion 8Oz (236 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath For Mom: 12Oz (354 Ml) Aveeno&Reg; Stress Relief Body Wash Free Re-Usable Wicker Basket Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo This Tear-Free, Hypoallergenic Wash And Shampoo Cleanses Your Baby's Skin Without Drying.&Nbsp; Gentle Enough To Use Every Day, Your Baby Will Be Squeaky Clean And Ready For Playtime, Bedtime, And Everything In Between. Tear Free Gentle Cleansing For Hair &Amp; Body Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion This Nourishing Moisturizer Soothes And Helps Relieve Your Babies Delicate, Dry Skin.&Nbsp; Clinically Proven To Moisturize For 24 Hours, This Hypoallergenic And Fragrance Free Lotion Can Be Used Daily To Help Keep Baby's Sensitive Skin Soft, Smooth, And Healthy Looking. Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath This Tear Free Cleanser Contains Scents Of Lavender And Vanilla To Help Calm Baby Before Bedtime.&Nbsp; Combine With A Warm Bath To Naturally Relax Your Baby So That She Can Sleep More Restfully. Aveeno&Reg; Stress Relief Body Wash This Unique Formula, Which Combines Natural Colloidal Oatmeal With Scents Of Lavender, Essential Chamomile And Ylang-Ylang Oils, Helps Moisturize And Soothe Skin.&Nbsp; It's Soap Free And Dye-Free So It's Gentle Enough To Use On Sensitive Skin. Ingredients: Aveeno&Reg; Baby Wash &Amp; Shampoo:&Nbsp; Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, Butylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract.&Nbsp; May Also Contain:&Nbsp; Citric Acid.&Nbsp; Aveeno&Reg; Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion:&Nbsp; Active Ingredient: 1.2% Dimethicone (Skin Protection).&Nbsp; Inactive Ingredients:&Nbsp; Allantoin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water.&Nbsp; Aveeno&Reg; Baby Calming Comfort Bath:&Nbsp; Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Di-Pgg-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydrolyzed Oats, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerol Oleate, Peg-150 Distearate, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Edta, Laureth-4, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-14M, Quaternium-15, Sodium H see more...

• How is this comparable to the Johnsons baby line since it's made ...1 Answers
  • I'll be having a baby end of summer, how week will this keep my b...1 Answers
  • Any bad things about these. I'm always hearing good but nothing t...1 Answers
Aveeno Baby Baby Daily Bathtime Solutions Gift Set Giftset
  • "I received this set as a gift for my baby shower and I was super excited to try it because I love Aveeno products." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells so good and they are good on sensitive skin adults or babies can use these products" in 1 review
  • "I still use this brand On my daughter." in 1 review
  • "You never know what kind of skin allergies babies will have." in 1 review
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This is the greatest gift that you can give to a new mom if she is not registered or you don't know what to get. The Aveeno baby that is absolutely amazing. When I had my second child she had extremely sensitive skin and this was perfect for her. A co-worker gave this to me as a gift and it was wonderful it was so very sweet of her. I highly recommend this. Being that it was a gift I don't know what the price was but I had seen one similar that were in the $20 range. I still use Aveeno with her and she loves it.
Joy S.
Upland, CA
I have only used Aveeno on my babies since they were born. This gift set comes with two bath washes and lotion. I like both the lightly scented wash and the calming wash. The calming wash has a light lavender scent to it and makes a good bubble bath. The lotion is fragrance free and I can add my own oils to it to create a customized scent. I know this product is safe for my babies and will not irritate their skin.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
This is our go to shampoo for both of our kids. It's thick and suds up and washes good with being gentle on their skin. Also when it gets in their eyes it doesn't seem to bother them much. The lavender is nice at nighttime calming them down. My newborn will sleep for hours after taking a bath with it. I highly recommend this for any parent. You cantreat go wrong with Aveeno.
Titania J.
This is the first and only soap that I have used on my newborn. I bought it in a bundle for baby and mother so the pricing was fair. It does have a nice and natural like scent. the body wash and shampoo are very gentle for my child. I had to wait to use the lotion because it made the baby acne worse. Overall I love hone product and will buy again.
cynthia h.
Niles, OH
I love this we only use aveeno most of the time. i love that it has a gift for mom as well!!!!!!! it smells amazing and works well on my dds exazama. it lasts for every day my kids do not get dry skin from it. this product is a must buy for me. if you are looking for a cute set for a mommy to be get this for her and shell be love it
Jeymy M.
Manassas, VA
Love this set!!! Baby boy is almost 4 months old and I don't see it running out anytime soon! The lavender body wash is lovely, no strong scent and doesn't affect my baby's skin... The body lotion is moisturizing .... And my bubble bath is soothing... Especially after those fussy baby days... All mamas know what I mean . Haha
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
The body washes smell great and leave my baby feeling very clean after a day of spitting up and dirty diapers . The lotion really doesn't have a smell I wish it was a little more moisturizing but my daughter has extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't break her out so I'll take what I can get . Overall very good products
Jaci P.
Armada, MI
Love love love this set! I had actually neve tried it but received at my baby shower. My little one ended up having eczema and this stuff is awesome! We use everyday in the tub and muliple times thru the day we use the lotion. I swear its in almost every room in our house! Great product!
Amanda T.
Westmoreland, TN
I LOVE this set! Got this as a gift for my daughters baby shower. The products are so gentle on her soft skin, which keeps her feeling like a baby should. I use the baby lotion on myself at times, simply because of how smooth it is and I sometimes even joy being fragrance free.
Kim R.
Love Aveeno products and we love the fresh lavender fragrance. After a bath my 2 year old feels and smells so soft and clean. She loves it and we won't use anything else. I would recommend to anyone, especially if you have a baby or toddler. It can be used for boy or girl.
Stephanie S.
Prattville, AL
I received one of these as a gift but have never used this brand is it any good has anyone had a bad/good experience
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What other products by Aveeno you like?
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
DOESNT THIS LOTION OR SHOULD I SAY BRAND REALLY HELP TO DRY SKIN ESPECIALLY FOR KIDS OR BABYS WITH ECZEMA?
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Opinions?
Kendall K.
Mega Parent Expert
How strong is the fragrance if there is any ?