Aveeno® Aveeno Smart Essentials Pore Purifying Facial Wash, 6 Ounce (Pack of 2) uploaded by Fatoumata L.

BY AVEENO

Purify Face Wash To maintain a beautiful and healthy skin, you need to nourish it from within as well as outside. A good diet helps take care of your internal bodily needs, while for external maintenance you need a formula that'll cleanse your skin and... see more...

Liliana P.
Liliana P.
love this moisturizer. While you do need to apply a decent amount for your skin to actually not be dry, it does do what it says it will. It leaves my skin nice and soft, and I'd say the only con is the amount you have to apply every time you use it. I combine this moisturizer with the Smart Essential face wash, and I love it. Sometimes I can go days without washing my face (or makeup off) when I'm not at home and I leave it at home, and my skin will still be soft and smooth.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me parece que es muy bueno sea mi presa que está Qué tipo de crema Pues lo más perfecto que puede existir Porque te da un cuidado y una hidratación ideal a tu rostro porque me parece que lo más nos ayudará se los recomiendo chicas tienen la oportunidad de comprar este producto no lo piense Y a qué hora
Christine S.
Christine S.
Henderson, NV
Found this facial wash and absolutely love it. It is very hard for me to find something that helps to cleanse my face and leaves it feeling fresh. Aveeno Smart Essentials Pure Pore Purifying Facial Wash did it. I am so happy to be using it and knowing that my face is clean before bed.
Sumie B.
Sumie B.
pewaukee, WI
I think this product thoroughly cleaned my face, however I don't feel like it helped any break outs. I would have definitely rated it a 5 out of 5 had I felt it worked on pre existing acne or future breakouts. I did rate it a 4 because I do feel like it cleans my face pretty well.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Carmel , IN
This facial wash has been a lifesaver for my face. I love it's fresh scent and that it comes in a 2 pack. I want the most bang for my buck and this cleanser delivers. My pores feel refreshed after I use it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great facial cleanser.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Avinger, TX
This a very great, effective product that I would recommend to anyone looking at it. It is great value, sort of pricey. Can't recall where I got it, but I would buy it again. It is gentle, but is what your face needs. It is overall a great product and my experience was great.
Katerina C.
Katerina C.
I love aveeno and all, but I really hated this product. It mad emu skin super oily and I broke out even more than I already had. I bought this trying to fix my acne and It did the opposite. I didn't like the gel texture or scent either it just wasn't for me at all
Krysten Q.
Krysten Q.
River Falls, WI
This stuff works great! I think it works better than other cleansers out there and that's why I choose Aveeno pretty much each and every time. I'm a first time user but not the last time! This is gentler on your skin... totally worked well on my sensitive skin.
Mechala G.
Mechala G.
West Plains, MO
Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, reduced the amount of break outs I have and exceeded my expectations. Packaging is eye catching and easy to open, doesn't take a team of professionals to get to the product. Highly recommended as a daily cleanser
Maegen G.
Maegen G.
Sayre, OK
Def get this one! i love it! I used 10 times a week, had instant results! Yes! expectations were met the first night i had used it! Great value. I loved that it was packaged with 2, and its very inexpensive. I would def buy this over and over again.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Belmont, NC
I am looking for a facial wash to use after removing my makeup at night. I need something that could not only clean out my pores, but also improve my dry skin. I've used Aveeno products before and liked them. Has anyone used this product for cleaning their face and helping with dry skin? Thanks!
I like this product very much and be happy if it can be reviewed and thank you and good luck