BY AVEENO

Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
OMG! I use this stuff for my sensitive skin, my mom too and her skin is super sensitive and prone to rashes, both stress related and environmental elements and this stuff works fast! Sometimes we don't even need to take a benadryl.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Helps with dry cracked itchy skin especially feet and elbows purchased this product from Walmart less than ten bucks pro is that it works con could be a lil thicker
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Wyoming, PA
My daughter gets really really dry skin and eczema in the winter and this lotion really helps her!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
We use this product for my son and also around the fall and winter time, it is a life savor!! always have one or two bottles laying around the house.
Jaylinne P.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Aveeno is one of the smoothst lotions that I have tried. They usually smell like oatmeal but they sure do heal and moisturize dry itchy skin.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Bronx, NY
Really love aveeno the brand is great and the treatment is awesome the best
Masi S.
Masi S.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff! I have dry itchy skin and this keeps it amazing feeling!!!
Taiga A.
Taiga A.
Canada
I love this product. I get dry and itchy skin a lot and this helps to stop the dryness and itching. This is such a great product and would recommend to others!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Sherbrooke
Perfect! Help a lot with mosquitoes bites and with some other king of itching situation!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
I really like this cream, very moisturizing and it doesn't feel too heavy. I also like the scent