Aveeno® Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash 18 fl oz (532 ml) uploaded by Thania B.Aveeno® Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash 18 fl oz (532 ml) uploaded by Benita S.

BY AVEENO

• Is these allergies friendly and safe for children? 3 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good body wash. I have use this after being sunburned and itchy, and if I just need some moisturizing. I purchased this at target and Walmart.I it is a little expensive but you get a lot of body wash in the bottle and the results are worth it. This would be a very good body wash for anybody with sensitive skin and in need of some relief.
enereida r.
I really love Aveeno since my skin is sensitive this is one of the very few lotions that I can use. It leaves my face really soft and moisturized but not to where it's way too oily. I would definitely be buying again this is my everyday go to lotion. Love it
Tracy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin and Aveeno has always been a good choice for me when it comes to body wash. It's gentle on my skin and you can also get unscented if you are sensitive to scents.
Lizzie P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this when my skin is very dry. I feel that it's very soothing and moisturizing. It definitely takes away the itch that I get with dry skin. Most stores usually run some kind of deal on them once a month so I like to stock up then since it can be higher priced, but I feel that it's worth it.
Lei C.
Austin
It's ok. Feel like it gave temporary relief but did not last long. It's gentle on the skin and it definitely hydrates the skin. It just does not relieve itching long enough. Product is good just think there are better options out there.
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually have normal skin all year but every winter my arms hands and legs get VERY DRY ITCHY AND IRRITATED and all very fast. I hate it I scratch and it makes my skin very ugly. and I love showing my skin. I've tried a few of these " dry skin moisturizers. , usually cheap ones because it just for a few months , but I couldn't take the dry skin and I bought this, after the first use I felt very moisturized but I was still itchy the next day but after using it a few more times I noticed it was going away FOR GOOD I was so happy to get the relief of dry itch skin and in was becoming More and more soft with each use. I love the way it smells and feels when it lathers. nothing I dislike about this product and now it's the only one I use. I figured , if I use it all the time when winter comes again I won't have to deal with the dry itchy skin ! thabks aveeno for your amazing products.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
My personal experience with this product was horrible, it broke me out and absolutely burnt me alive. I had purchase it because I had heard Aveeno was suppose to be super good for sensitive skin, and I (being an little bit of a bigger girl) had bought it because I had a small raw spot from my legs rubbing together after walking 7 hours at an amusement park. I was sure this would give me some relief, boy was I wrong. It felt like my legs where on fire and it took me forever to get the burning sensation to go away, it also broke my under arms out in little red bumps. I threw it away and never looked back. Beware sensitive skin sufferers this it not a good product for you.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you've ever had your skin burned or raw and tried to put lotion on it, you know how painful that can be! This one is not painful and I feel almost speeds up the healing process!
Katherine J.
College Point, NY
My daughter and I have severe eczema and thought this product would help calm our itchy skin rash but unfortunately our case
may be too severe for this product.
We picked it up at the drugstore and really wanted it to work because the price point is GREAT in comparison to other brands that advertise the same type of relief, but unfortunately, it did not provide any relief it actually further irritated our skin. Again, our case may be too severe for this product but people with a mild case of eczema may certainly benefit for this product.
The smell is very nice however, it is far too perfumed for people with severe eczema.
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
First off my skin is beyond sensitive and everything I use I try to keep it simple and settle but also strong with fragrance and that's why I love this product honestly it make my skin so silky and smooth and the smells linger and last :) I wish I had a picture to show you guys I'm telling the truth but I am actually using another body wash I just found called coconut something lol but I'll eventually go back but I can never just use the same thing .. a thumbs up for this product definitely
Diane M.
Cornwall
Is these allergies friendly and safe for children?