BY AVEENO

Kylie D.
I like this lip product so much that is really nice super moisturizing and long lasting it totally passed my expectations good value just a little bit on the pricey side I would totally buy it again because it was so nice
Lusiana A.
It leave my lips soft and smooth!
Love it. Love it. Love it and I simple love this product
Adrianne C.
Glendale, AZ
Aveeno is such an amazing brand and for them to have a lip enhancer make it that much better. It's so smooth and buttery. U use it every night before I go to bed. I highly recommend this product
Lūcija S.
Ķegums
I discovered this product years ago after purchasing from a local drug store. I fell in LOVE with it! It smooths and soothes lips like no other lip balm. And, as promised on the package, it really does plump!

After deciding this was my favorite cosmetic ever, I couldn't find it again...ANYWHERE! I was delighted to find it here! I bought extras, just in case...
navala i.
agadir
I found this product this year in a drugstor . While having some problems with my dry lips . I used it for about a week tbh i didnt like it .and about the results it did heal my lips a little bit . But i struggled with big chanky fleaks of dead skin falling out of my lips .so i dont really recommend it at all.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Does do much! A waste of money I thought it was a balm healing treatment at first then read the label says to enhance the lip which is fuller lip but my lips still the same. Did not do anything.
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
Will this really enhance my lips ??
Kerrie T.
What does this do exactly?
Deborah M.
Newcastle
What does it do for your lips?