Aveeno® Aveeno Hydrating & Calming Body Wash - 3 Pack uploaded by Kerrie S.Aveeno® Aveeno Hydrating & Calming Body Wash - 3 Pack uploaded by Crystal R.Aveeno® Aveeno Hydrating & Calming Body Wash - 3 Pack uploaded by Deborah R.

BY AVEENO

Alex M.
San Antonio, TX
No strange residue. Very moisture conscious, even works well as a shaving cream! Very calming scent perfect for a quiet bath for a relaxing evening at home but with spa like results. I like the natural ingredients and I usually have no reaction to Aveeno products despite having really sensitive, allergy prone skin.
Emily W.
I absolutely love this product!! It makes my skin so soft, and is really good on my sensitive skin! This product lasts a long time! I use this product every day usually! I would highly recommend this product!
Kristina P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
First off its a 3 pack, I mean ladies and gents when we shop we look for the best deal possible. in this you have your hydration which is great for my skin and the calming which I use on my kids! especially at that nighttime bath cause you most know we want to zonk them kids out, if you have kids like mine that are on the go even when sitting down) so when they out grow the children's body wash and we need to start using something with more moisturizer and wash in it this is an amazing product! you can typically find this pack at your local drug store or Wal-Mart. I suggest you at least give it a try. the calming one is not necessarily for the kids cause mom needs a break too! so men go out and get this for your ladies and don't forget the candles!
Georgiana M.
I'm a huge fan of Aveeno. I grew up on their oatmeal baths. This body wash is superb for cleansing at night either in the shower or bath. It doesn't make a ton of bubbles, just enough to pop as you bathe. I recommend this if you want a simple soap that cleanses, with a lovely calming scent while bathing. The scent doesn't last long on the skin, but the calming effects last long after your shower. :)
Payal S.
Boston, MA
My doctor recommended that I use Aveeno body wash, the basic oatmeal kind, when I had a tiny rash on my arm. I loved the smooth clean feeling so much, and how moisturized my skin felt after a shower, that I continued using the body wash after the medical reason was done. I'm a huge fan. It does not have too fragrant a smell, a little amount goes a long way, and my skin feels healthier and cleaner than ever.
Crissy Owens D.
Belleville, MI
This set lasted me a couple months. Affordable. Good brand. Great product, my skin improved tremendously. My results...softer, smoothr, hydrated skin in a week. I hate my skin. I use lotion all day, everyday. Very dry, this body wash would help keep my skin all day. I love it and recommend it to anybody who suffers from sensitive dry skin! Score product!
gabriela e.
I am pretty dry and I have a difficult time moisturizing my body. I feel that when i use this product I don't have to stress about hydration because this helps add hydration. This is an amazing price for the 3 body wash and the scent is definitely a soothing one. I highly recommend this to anyone who is in need of some good ol' hydration.
Haley E.
Bloomington, IN
I adore this product truly I love almost everything from the aveeno line so when I saw this I knew I had to try. The first thing I noticed was hoe cute the pacaking was and then the smell it was spool good like a spa but most important was hoe it made my skin feel afterwards so smooth and the smell lingered. A + all the way.
Jonathan m.
Union City, CA
Have been using Aveeno for as long as I remember.

The product helps with hydrating skin and feels good on my body when I apply it. I would say it is very affordable Costco and they usually sell them in two packs.

This is a product I will be using from now until as long as the company shuts down. This product delivers on all angles and I have no complaints!

Thank you!
angela e.
Gary, IN
Works well on my dry itchy skin my daughter actually had chickem pox and this worked wonders for her its one of the only things that got us threw that misery definitely must buy this if you have chicken pox or just dry skin itchy will definitely do a fabulous job calming that itchyness and help you out