BY AVEENO

Shakeira E.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Aveeno style fortifying hairspray is a perfect match for my curly hair. It can be used on any hair type. What I love the most is that it's gentle and doesn't make my hair crunchy but yet silky, soft and fluffy and reduces frizz. I can purchase from walmart, walgreens, ,cvs, drugstores, online and more.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Covington, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say that I find this product to be anything special . It doesn't seem to have that hold I'm looking for. It's not the worst I've used and not quite the best either work on the hold and flexability
Lani R.
Lani R.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and amazing. It's easy to apply and I don't have to use much
Letty U.
Letty U.
Summit , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveno definitivamente producto de calidad yo espesificamente lo uso para mis bebes y me encanta
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno shampoos never ever disappoint me. My hair is very dry and frizzy and this has been beyond effective it works so amazing at keeping my hair looking and feeling extremely hydrated and soft. I would most definitely buy this again.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta lo podéis utilizar siempre , no lo cambio por nada del mundo deja mi cabello super lindo .. recomendado
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno hair care is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively
Sam C.
Sam C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetley recommend using this product, not only for styling but also for daily treatment. Loved it!!