BY AVEENO

Lilly L.
Mission, TX
I really thought this aveeno sunscreen lotion was going to work for me seeing as I've tried a lot of other aveeno products and loved them but I really didn't like this one. I applied it to all the areas of my body I would be exposed to the sun and right away I noticed this cream started making my face burn. It irritated my skin very badly and left me really red and I had to wash it off my face. It only irritated me there, and another day when I gave it another try it did the same thing. Not buying again.
Shana S.
My go to everyday sunblock. It has non-sticky formula that has a pleasant light scent. I have extremely sensitive skin and when wearing this sunblock I do not break out or get and rashes. Highly recommended!
Melia G.
You really can't go wrong with Aveeno, it's on the expensive side which is why it's not one of my common toiletries, but when I do have it I'm always satisfied. It smells nice and works really well, my sensitive skin has never had a problem with it.
Victoria M.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this sunblock, it smells wonderful and stays on nicely. I wish I would have found it sooner! I've only tried it twice, but I didn't get sunburned, which is all you can really ask for. The smell is just a plus! I would definitely recommend it!
Christina B.
New Hope, AL
I absolutely loved this.  This worked amazing and sprayed very well and even worked well upside down. It was very gentle and I used it on my children.  It meet my expectations and stayed on during the beach trip.  It worked through the sun , sand and salt water.
Tonya L.
I tried this product for the first time this year! Worked wonderfully and I felt protected the entire time I was at the beach. Did not make my skin feel oily or gross feeling. Walmart has a large selection of Aveeno products. I truly enjoyed the product and will continue to use.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
This pretty much clogged my pores up and turned them white and noticeable. I strongly dislike this thing and it's not even worth your money. I would actually give it no stars if I could but thats just ,me.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
I love all Aveeno products. They feel great on your skin and never break me out. I even use their baby products for my kids!
Cassie W.
I have used this before and I like it. It smells better than normal sunblock sprays and stays on nicely to protect your skin
Kimberly H.
Mount Pleasant, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought at Walmart and it works fine, will buy again. Use every morning and no over dryness or having to reply