BY AVEENO

Calamine & Pramoxine HCL Anti-Itch Cream External Analgesic/Skin Protectant With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Steroid Free Dermatologist Recommended Fast Acting, Soothing Itch Relief of: Poison ivy Oak Sumac Insect bites Allergic itches Chicken pox rash The Aveeno® brand has been Dermatologist Recommended for over 50 years. Questions:   ; see more...

Danalee P.
Orlando, FL
Works great at cooling and calming irritated spots rashes and bites on your skin.
Ashley F.
I often get itchy spells and this is the only thing that calms my skin down.
Terri C.
I used this for my son when he had a small heat rash. My son has sensitive skin so Aveeno is my go to brand for him. It's fragrance free and helped clear that rash on my son within a couple of days.
Alison K.
I used to have terrible bumbs on the back of my upper arm and ever since I started using this Aveeno anti itch cream , My bumps have completely vanished and my skin is so much smoother than I have ever seen tin
Lexie M.
Anti itch? Absolutely. Loved it and love aveeno. Beyond awesome! Alot like their other creams except anti itch!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I love this product for mosquito bites. It's so soothing and works instantly. It doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin!