BY AVEENO

Tristan C.
Aveeno products are the only ones that don't irritate my baby's skin after using for long periods of time. When I was using another brand, I won't say which, my toddler developed a rash in more than one concentrated place. I used this and it went away
Kianna A.
When my baby was around 6 months he was diagnosed with eczema. Any scented lotion would break him out. A family friend recommended we try this and his skin loved it. This whole brand is great for people with sensitive skin. I definitely recommend it!
Karen n.
Pasadena, CA
This line alone is already amazing, and now to have them go organic! Wow! I love this. I bought this for my niece when she was born, she had super sensitive skin and this is the only thing that her skin would agree on. Totally worth it!
Monica W.
Greensboro , NC
I love aveeno products and was so glad to see an organic line. It is so soft and leaves my little one feeling smooth and hydrated all day.
Would recommend this to anyone but especially ones with sensitive skin.
Nancy C.
Aveeno Baby Harvest Lotion is a brand and product that recommend to everyone. It's not expect and it met my expectations. I really like this brand I really recommend it you need to try it to see for your self.
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Aveeno tiene una linea excelente de productos super hidratantes y son super fáciles de conseguir y los precios son muy buenos tienen una buena fragancia.
Kendra R.
We didn't like the scent, it is unique. Not exactly clean and fresh in my opinion. But is gentle, clean feeling, and makes for buttery soft skin.
Marajoan G.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the Aveeno lotions. It works great on my daughter skin since she had eczema this moisturize her skin. I love it i recommend it
Ashley R.
This leaves my child's skin so smooth and soft we don't use it all the time just after a bath and it's done wonderful for her skin .
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
I only use Aveeno on my baby it doesn't have those fragrances and it still smell good especially if your baby had sensitive skin..
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
B.
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
Is the scent strong with this? Good? Bad? Would like to know if it's good for sensitive skin. Thanks :)
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
It's it worth buying what are the benefits