BY AVEENO

Evelina H.
Evelina H.
Cincinnati, OH
Was our favorite SPF cream for this summer. Non greasy ,fast absorb and great protection. Thumbs up for it!
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
The best sunblock! Doesn't leave you feeling sticky or shiny. Keeps skin moisturized and safe from burn
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the stuff for my daughter. It's been my go to this summer and it's definitely not disappointed me. It spreads nicely and it's been very gentle on her baby skin. I'll definitely buy this again once I'm out. I love aveeno for myself and I'm happy I can love it for my daughter too. Absolutely worth buying.
Nora R.
Nora R.
I love all the Aveeno baby products my eight month baby has all Aveeno products it's so gentle on her skin and leaves for smelling so good definitely not disappointing and leaves my baby skin feeling so soft definitely meets my expectations a bit pricey but worth the money
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
I was given this at my baby shower by another mom. I have used other aveeno products on my boys so I figured sure why not use this. My kids had the worst reaction. Their faces became red and inflamed they could barely open their eyes. We won't be using it again.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
My son has quite a few allergies and Aveeno is great for him. This lotion is non irritating to his face and has sunscreen in it that protects his skin. It's never to early to learn healthy skin habits.I would definitely recommend to all parents.
Ashli D.
Ashli D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all of the saved I baby products. My son has eczema and this helps to soothe his skin after a bath and before he goes to bed. It's a very light smell and does not leave his skin greasy. We will continue to use these products!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Really love Avenno products and love that they have baby products. Love this sunscreen- offers great protection and good coverage. Works great and smells good too. This is my go-to sunscreen for my children.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Pittsburgh , PA
My baby has very sensitive skin. This lotion is the only one with no fragrance that works for him! It's not bad in price and I have definitely recommended this product to others. Aveeno is the way to go!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
We love this for our child. It doesn't leave residue and it leaves our babies body soft and fresh! He hasn't had dry skin since we started using it. It was a fairly good price and I would buy this again.