Aveeno® Aveeno Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil uploaded by Adrienne M.Aveeno® Aveeno Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil uploaded by shima b.

BY AVEENO

LaShasta B.
Charleston, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. My son had an allergic reaction to something & broke out bad, I bought some of this & it helped relieve his itching a great bit. It's also great on sensitive skin.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I just love using Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil! Aveeno lead the way when then came out with an oil you could apply in the shower, rise quickly and pat dry to moisturize the skin. I have very sensitive skin and had no trouble with this shower oil. Now you see everyone coming out with these shower oils.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
I normally got straight for Aveeno products as I have never had any issues. For the most part Aveeno is great for moisturizer and hydration. I tried the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath oil and did not care for it at all. It left my shower floor very slick and made my skin feel so greasy. Was very disappointed even with the scent and the little time it seemed to last.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Occasionally when my skin flares up due to stress or I find dry spots from this overly humid weather I always reach for something of the Aveeno brand to help bring back moisture and clear up my skin issues. Whenever I use this bottle up.. you betcha I'm going to go out for another one.. but perhaps a bigger bottle this time!
Brianna d.
Junction City, KS
It's so hard for me to find products that I love this much, but this oil takes the cake!! I have seen such an improvement in my skin with a few weeks of using this product, it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I actually use this to shave my legs with, and it has replaced my use of shaving cream. It's less messy, more hydrating, and smells way better.
Noemi L.
It is really not a bad product. The scent is pretty okay. It does not last too long really. However it does make your skin feel a little softer. It really does moisturize well enough that if you get dry winter skin, this may be the product for you. I probably won't buy it again though.
C J B.
Thick and creamy. It takes awhile to rub in. The smell is kinda weird-- well maybe the absence of smell is what I find odd. There is a smell, but not intentionally. I have an allergy to sunscreen so I am pleased that it does not contain sunscreen. Over $10 a tub so it's a bit pricey but it lasts awhile. I would recommend it.
Rachel T.
Aveeno Aveeno!!!! Flawless and amazing.. I recommend to EVERYONE!! It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Usually moisturises leave your skin feeling oily. This bath oil is amazing is leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.. I buy it all the time and I tell all my friends and family to buy it. Definetly worth it.
danielle t.
This is my go to product, I use it daily as the last step in my shower routine. It leaves my skin smelling amazing, and not only that but it makes it feel so soft and really helps after shaving. I hope they never stop making this product! Added bonus use Aveeno calming moisturizing oil (lotion) for ultimate silkiness!
Caroline D.
Winston Salem, NC
It does exactly what the description of the bottle says! It deeply moisturized and it's soothing! it calmed my eczema (surprising) and I felt like it helped my body lotion work even better. It is super gentle do if you're concerned with sensitivity or irritation and have really dry skin like me give this a go!
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Does this lotion scented?