Aveeno® Aveeno Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil uploaded by Adrienne M.Aveeno® Aveeno Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil uploaded by shima b.

BY AVEENO

Jessie A.
I got this is a variety pack of aveno products and I wasn't sure what to think of it at first. I didn't know if I was going to like it or not. Once I started using it I loved it. It wasn't something that I felt like I had lotion on after. Not that much moisturizing, but I liked the smell and the feeling of my skin. The only negative I had about it was that the lid started to mold. It was very strange.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
I normally got straight for Aveeno products as I have never had any issues. For the most part Aveeno is great for moisturizer and hydration. I tried the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath oil and did not care for it at all. It left my shower floor very slick and made my skin feel so greasy. Was very disappointed even with the scent and the little time it seemed to last.
Racquel K.
San Clemente, CA
This is such a cool product! I have never liked putting on lotion after the shower because I feel sticky and don't like to wait for it to dry, which of corse leaves me dry feeling. With this product, I am able to moisturize my body while in the shower which is a huge plus because you don't have to wait for it to soak into your skin! SO SO SO recommend this oil.
sophyy T.
Scranton, PA
when buying skin products I have to be real careful since I have a sensitive skin and not all products would work for me. I suffer from very Dry skin and in top of all that did not grow up caring much on using creams or perfumes so that made a huge impact on my skin, but can surely say that aveeno works the best for me and my skin needs..... looveee itttt!!!!
Brianna d.
Junction City, KS
It's so hard for me to find products that I love this much, but this oil takes the cake!! I have seen such an improvement in my skin with a few weeks of using this product, it makes my skin so soft and smooth. I actually use this to shave my legs with, and it has replaced my use of shaving cream. It's less messy, more hydrating, and smells way better.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I just love using Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturizing Shower Bath Oil! Aveeno lead the way when then came out with an oil you could apply in the shower, rise quickly and pat dry to moisturize the skin. I have very sensitive skin and had no trouble with this shower oil. Now you see everyone coming out with these shower oils.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Occasionally when my skin flares up due to stress or I find dry spots from this overly humid weather I always reach for something of the Aveeno brand to help bring back moisture and clear up my skin issues. Whenever I use this bottle up.. you betcha I'm going to go out for another one.. but perhaps a bigger bottle this time!
C J B.
Thick and creamy. It takes awhile to rub in. The smell is kinda weird-- well maybe the absence of smell is what I find odd. There is a smell, but not intentionally. I have an allergy to sunscreen so I am pleased that it does not contain sunscreen. Over $10 a tub so it's a bit pricey but it lasts awhile. I would recommend it.
Rachel T.
Aveeno Aveeno!!!! Flawless and amazing.. I recommend to EVERYONE!! It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Usually moisturises leave your skin feeling oily. This bath oil is amazing is leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.. I buy it all the time and I tell all my friends and family to buy it. Definetly worth it.
danielle t.
This is my go to product, I use it daily as the last step in my shower routine. It leaves my skin smelling amazing, and not only that but it makes it feel so soft and really helps after shaving. I hope they never stop making this product! Added bonus use Aveeno calming moisturizing oil (lotion) for ultimate silkiness!
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
Does this lotion scented?