BY AVEENO

Laura S.
Laura S.
Arlington, TX
It is a very good product I use it because I have always black under the eyes and since I use it and hardly noticeable
Shafon D.
Shafon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lotion for my skin. Last all day and my skin even looks better since ive started using this product.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Couldn't use this product due to sensitive skin issues. I bought this product from Walmart, and it make my skin break out and hurt. I didn't like what it did to my skin at all.
Subs K.
Subs K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first bought this, I was a little skeptical. But I have to say, Im pretty impressed by the results! It's everything I couldve asked for from a serum and it really gives a anti aging effect. Its gentle and no improvement needed at all! Love
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on light and not sticky at all, and it smells fantastic! Great value for the price. It worked well for me at minimizing under eye wrinkles. I got mine from Target. I definitely recommend it!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
Sarah Q.
Sarah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome and amazing!!! I love this product and the way my skin felt afterwards. Two thumbs way up!!! It smells great too
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as anti-ageing goes, it keeps the wrinkles and dark circles away, which is good enough for me. Overall, recommended!
Sonya J.
Sonya J.
Portageville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not too impressed with this. Didn't see any changes to my skin at all. Did not work for me & I wouldn't buy again.
Gracie N.
Gracie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good product but it doesn't work immediately and it's harsh on the skin
Kay D.
Kay D.
Can I get this in the Philippines?