Aveeno® Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) uploaded by Allen N.

BY AVEENO #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Claire F.
Great for people with sensitive skin. I get razor burn every time. No matter the efforts I make to not get it, I always do. Aveeno is one of my favorite brands. I still sometimes get razor burn with this but it significantly less severe
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolute perfection! I have special skincare needs. My skin is super oily in the summer and extra dry in the winter. Shaving with Aveeno keeps me from drying out and I don’t have to apply lotion after I shave.
Sarah A.
This stuff works wonders! It makes a big difference on your skin for sure! Very easy to use and smells great! It exceeded my expectations no doubt!! Very effective! You’ll be able to tell a difference right after using it, highly reccommend!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Kendra E.
W Valley City, UT
It smells perfect and it’s in a cute container. It’s a lil pricey but totally worth it. It keeps you smelling good all day long. It’s a grate smell to. You can find at Macy’s, smiths and Kmart. #smellperfect
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it goes on so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand great product works well smells nice nice Moisture good packaging I used it a few times now I recommend it u can but it at Walmart super center.
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
2 in 1. Can’t get better than that. Gives me smoother skin. Great for men and woman. Bought it of amazon. For some reason it’s always out of stock or can’t find in my local store.