Aveeno® Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Anti-Wrinkle Cream, 1.7-Ounce Jars (Pack of 2)

BY AVEENO

• I love love love aveeno, I've used their cleanser and moisturizer...2 Answers
  • Does it really help with fine lines and wrinkles? does it help wi...1 Answers
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite drugstore cream. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized, healthy, and looks healthy and bright. I have to have this in my house at all times. I always restock on it. I test out different products but this is the one I always come back to. The price is worth it too. I get it at Walmart.
Diana D.
Norwalk , CA
It has little gold specks that sometimes stays on your face but other than that’s it’s pretty great. Got it from target it has nice sleek packaging very moisturizing I put it on after washing my face in the morning and night
Dezirae N.
sebring, FL
Not really impressed with this. But, I'm not really sure what I should be looking for in anti-aging skin wear. I'm aveeno fan, just not a fan of this. The smell isn't pleasant and I have a sticky feeling.
Jasmyn S.
Vancouver, WA
I like this product started using when my kids were small, now I use this on me! It works wonders on my skin, not always the cheapest but again I always find a couple coupons and it helps! Highly recommend
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Love this stuff and brand. The only thing that would draw me to them even more is if they would lower the price on all of their facial items. Overall great product and (s) !
ursula g.
Los productos de Aveeno es muy bueno este anti-wrinkle no lo uso pero las otras cremas si y me encantan porque me dejan la piel muy saludable
Olivia M.
Kennewick, WA
This is my favorite drug store anti wrinkle cream it really helps diminish wrinkles and it also leaves your face feeling nice and soft.
LN F.
I've never used this particular item, but their brand is awesome and it does a great job at doing what I says it supposed to do
Otilia P.
I really liked this. I used Aveeno products for a few years. I'm not sure why I stopped using Aveeno but I would use it again.
Alana P.
Aberdeen, NC
This product made my skin brighter and helped improve my elasticity. I put it on every night as a part of my nightly routine.
Kelly G.
Clifton Park, NY
I love love love aveeno, I've used their cleanser and moisturizer for years. Does this work well??
Stacey C.
Flovilla, GA
Does it really help with fine lines and wrinkles? does it help with dark circles?