Aveeno® Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Repair Cream - 16 Oz uploaded by TANYA L.

BY AVEENO

• Is it moisturizing enough to heal dry winter feet?1 Answers
Ashley D.
The best moisturizer on the market it’s is pricey but it will last and completely worth it. Available at Walgreens for $16. Unscented but has a light lotion smell. I️ would recommend this for people who want glowing healthy skin. I️ used it to keep breakdowns from occurring on my bed bound patients.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
I love aveeno products! My newborn had cradle cap at 3 weeks of age, her doctor recommended this exact product and within 5 days of usage I saw a huge difference on my newborns head and face! It was very gentle on her skin and not to mention the smell! It was sweet and relaxing
Elyse S.
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this cream! It's very thick so it leaves you feeling very soft. I bought it at target and it last a long time
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
I use this cream on my rough skin areas (knees, elbows, etc) and it really helps to soften them and heal them.
Alondra S.
I always get aveeno for my mom, she noticed a difference on her skin the 1st time I bought it for her.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
I've tried other creams, lotions, and products for my very dry skin and aveeno is one of the items that actually worked and cooperated with my skin! Will buy again :-)
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Aveeno products! This one is no exception. I get really dry skin and this repair cream works instantly to address my dry skins issues. My skin stays hydrated for hours after I apply. Great product!
Tessarae T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing brand and this product is just as amazing. I would recommend all of their products.
Anita D.
I would like to try this product. I have used aveeno before and it's certainly good. I have cracked skin and I think this would be nice to restore my skin.
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
This is by far the best relief repair cream I have found and I have tried many, and spent a lot of money looking for something that works, then I cmr across this.. it really helps with dry cracked or chapped hands.. its super hydrating and not so greasy.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is it moisturizing enough to heal dry winter feet?