Aveeno® Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Face SPF-70, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2)

BY AVEENO

Quaddriyah W.
Quaddriyah W.
This is A Summer Beach Essential for me! actually, since I live in Los Angeles its a All Year Round essential! It provides great coverage, it goes on very smooth, it can initially feel a bit greasy, however, after about a minute it settles in. when i use this sunblock, i Rarely get sunburned. i highly recommend. plus,it leaves the skin feeling soft! No matter your skin tone, fair to the deepest Ebony tone, it's very important to protect your skin. No matter the age! :)
Angel C.
Angel C.
Durham, NC
This is by far my favorite Sunblock & Beach Bag Essential! I'm African American and have a convertible! I love Aveeno Naturals Sunblock because it blocks the bad rays, rubs in easy, is water proof and prevents me from getting too dark. Most tan lines from a 30min to hour drive wash off in the shower.
Elliot B.
Elliot B.
Agoura Hills, CA
I use this with some areas of very dry skin, and it helps with them a lot, keeping them feeling smoother. (Note: if you have chronic dry skin, I would recommend you see a dermatologist, as some lotions may only mask symptoms of root problems that need addressing.)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This is one of the only types of sunscreen I will use because it isn't greasy and keeps my white-bread skin safe from the sun. 😁
I've purchased this at Walgreens when sun are is on sale and will only use this and Neutrogena to keep my skins safe.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I really like this sunscreen! It's not too heavy and works well under my powder foundation. I still get greasy sometimes, but it happens more when I use products that don't do well in summer
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
This lotion feels nice and works but can be a bit expensive. I enjoy Aveeno products, but I always looking for a cheaper more natural alternative.
Cory P.
Cory P.
Colorado Springs, CO
My number one choice for face sun-block. Goes on smooth and isn't oily. Doesn't make you break out!
Rhiannon F.
Rhiannon F.
Albuquerque, NM
This worked great i have really bad eczema and very sensitive skin and this didn't cause any pain.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Avenno is the best lotion for skin that needs a claiming treatment. It truly nourishes the body
Marisa B.
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
This sunscreen doesn't smell like a typical beach sunscreen which is nice and feels like a face lotion rather than an oily sunscreen