BY AVEENO

This concentrated anti-itch lotion with ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex provides fast-acting, soothing relief from many minor skin irritations such as poison ivy/oak/sumac, insect bites and chicken pox rash. It also has calamine to dry up the weepy rashes and it won't run or drip.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® TRIPLE OAT COMPLEX

Clinically shown to soothe itchy, dry skin

ACTIVE NATURALS® Triple Oat Complex helps soothe sensitive skin, while relieving itchy, dry skin and enhancing skin’s moisture barrier.

Aveeno® Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion
  • "Favorite special lotion for that itchy skin!!! Its very effective and good value! Plus it really really smells good!!!!" in 27 reviews
  • "The best stuff I have ever used!! I have very sensitive skin and in the summer it is very dry. This cream is amazing as it helped to keep my skin moist while not having an allergic reaction" in 8 reviews
Masbely A.
El mejor producto para la piel de mi hija desde qe era una bebe lo bengo utilizando pues,ella tiene problemas con eczema y este ha sido el unico producto qr calma la hinchazon y comezon de su piel dejandola suave y regrescando y mejorando la apariencia,del eczema lo unico qe creo es qe es un poco cara pero mut recomendada,ya llevo q7 ańos utilizandola y no puenso cambiarla
Marufa A.
This lotion is very very very moisturizing.  I would recommend on using people with very dry skin because it is very gentle on the skin I am a repeat user of the lotion Aveeno. Because this lotion really stands for what it is this lotion has no harsh chemicals plus I use it daily I also have other types of Aveeno lotion such as the lavender which is amazing
Catlin S.
Westminster
I love this product! I have eczema and it actually helps with the itch and dryness. The price is totally worth it because it's so effective. I didn't have high hopes because other products make promises that are never kept but this one holds the bar high! I recommend this to all my fellow eczema friends.
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
I started using this lotion on my legs when they would just itch so bad I would scratch myself to blood in my sleep. For a while it worked however I believe I became Immune to it and it stopped working on me. I guess this is more for a once in a while things not an every night thing
Laurynn H.
Tulsa
This product is great! It helps significantly with my dry skin after bathing. It also helped with my son when he went through a dry skin phase. It definitely met my expectations. It isn't harsh (used on my 2 year old) and I definitely recommend this product.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
My youngest daughter and I have horrible Eczema and dry skin while my other two daughters have mild Eczema and dry skin. We all love this! It helps us all out, especially my youngest daughter who itches all the time due to her Eczema. This is amazing lotion!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
My daughters and I have Eczema, especially my youngest daughter and myself. We all have sensitive skin as well, which makes it hard to buy just anything. This is a wonderful price and it works amazing! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Shaniah R.
One of the best lotions I ever tried. It makes your skin very hydrated. I always buy this product and I’ll continue to keep buying it, it’s so satisfying for me. It exceeded my expectations! I love it so much I would definitely recommend it to others!
Natasha V.
Perfect for my daughter’s skin. She suffers from severe eczema. It was one of the cheapest on the market, but we keep purchasing it because it relieves her itchy flakey skin very quickly. It is easy to use and she enjoys having it applied to her skin.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This product is great for southern summer nights. Mosquito's are a huge pesky problem that leave you itchy for days. This lotion takes care of the itch within minutes. It is worth the price to stop the itching. Would buy again, and would recommend.
Lily T.
Edmonton, ab
Is this concentrated version better than the regular lotion?
alicia h.
Visalia, CA
Does this product really work?
Tammy G.
Does this product leave a color where the lotion goes on? Will it help with bug bites?
Ayaa B.
Leiden
Does this product really not itch?
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Does this lotion really help with itch? My skin, especially my legs, get so itchy this time of year.