Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion uploaded by Maripaz M.Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion uploaded by Phebean C.Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion uploaded by Jessil P.

BY AVEENO

Dermatologist Recommended - Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal. Fast Acting Soothing relief of:  Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac, Insect Bites, Allergic Itches, Chicken Pox Rash External Analgesic Skin Protectant. Questions? see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "My daughter has sensitive skin and this seems to help when she gets a rash." in 1 review
Sierra B.
Mineral Wells, WV
I have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis along with all of it's auto-immune cousins! With these problems come often hives all over my skin. They often itch terribly and I have baskets upon baskets of odd itch creams, lotions, numbing agents, etc. I have found things that work better for itching than this, yes, but if I have hives AND dry skin, this is my absolute go-to product. I love it. I first bought it at my local Walmart for maybe around $5-6? It was definitely worth it and I recommend it to all of my hive-friends!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Occasionally my legs get really itchy if I exfoliate too much. I bought this in hopes of making it a little more tolerable, but I didn't realize it was the pink sort of calamine lotion that people put on bug bites. that being said it still works, but I think it's about the same as any other lotion and it smells like medication. I personally should've just returned it and bought a regular Aveeno moisturizer but I'm too lazy and it kind of does the job so I keep using it. Also it does work really well on bug bites
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This product worked surprisingly well. It wasn't the best but it is definitely up there for me. I got it at Wal-mart and thought what the heck I like their moisturizer why not try this. The packaging is ok not all that eye catching or flashy but nice. I think it might be a little much price wise for what you're getting but it's still good. I do like the fact that it is fairly natural and not synthetic. I will be recommending this to a few friends who like natural alternatives.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This lotion is amazing. I have dry skin, and it's very sensitive on top of that. As a result, my skin is frequently irritated, red, and itchy. This is one of my go-to lotions when my skin is acting up. The scent is not very noticeable, which is good. It is not at all greasy feeling, which is great. It soaks into my skin really fast leaving it soft and lasts for a long time. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Christa R.
I have eczema and sometimes the itch is completely overwhelming. Aveeno has been a go-to brand my whole life because of the gentle effective anti-itch products they offer. The price is a little high for many of their products, especially the ones that are for specific problems, but usually the benefit of the products helps to make it worth the higher price.
Juliet G.
Lake Mary, FL
Haven't bought this in a while because I found it to be mediocre. Didn't or at least couldn't tell a difference from all the other lotions. The con is that it doesn't have a soothing effect. I really was looking foward to this product but it's just a no go for me. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend or anyone in that matter.
Mayra C.
Turlock, CA
This is a great product my son has a very sensitive skin so i cant use any kind of body lotion i haf struggle trying to find some good lotion that would help his skin and not get a reaction and aveeno was the way to go my son skin is very softer and in good condition now his skin doesn't react to it it loves it and so do i
Brittany H.
Talladega, AL
Always my go to when my skin gets irritated. I always have dry irritated skin because it is so sensitive. This always relieves my itch and soothes my skin to being comfortable. Aveeno's products are always true to what they say they will do. I recommend this product for anyone with rough itchy skin you won't regret it.
Alicia W.
Snellville, GA
Aveeno Anti-Itch Concentrated Lotion is an effective product! Purchasing this at WalMart, I find the price is quite reasonable. The Aveeno lotion goes on smoothly, and the smell is light. The lotion does not leave a greasy feel on my skin. I have very dry skin that itches frequently; this lotion is quite helpful!
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
I love using aveeno brands and I trust this for a lot of my skincare lotion needs. This one is really good at keeping your skin hydrated and from itching, but it can be a little thick. However, that is expected of a concentrated lotion. I would recommend this if you have really dry skin or in the wintertime.
alicia h.
Visalia, CA
Does this product really work?
Melissa B.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion really help with itch? My skin, especially my legs, get so itchy this time of year.
Ayaa B.
Leiden
Does this product really not itch?
arielle p.
ringgold, GA
I have been looking for a concentrated lotion for months now and can't seem to find one. is this a trustworthy product?
Melissa B.