BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

When you have an itchy rash, the Aveeno Calamine Pramoxine HCI Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz soothes your skin back to health. The anti-itch formula soothes rashes and irritated skin, without leaving behind a greasy residue. This Aveeno rash treatment contains colloidal oatmeal, so it leaves a protective barrier on your skin that seals in moisture for all-day hydration. This concentrated skin-soothing formula also contains calamine to help gently dry weepy rashes and soothe skin. With the Aveeno Calamine Pramoxine HCI Anti-Itch Cream, 1 oz, you can soothe itchy and irritated skin, instead of scratching it. Perfect to use on mosquito bites, chicken pox or allergic itches, a dab of this anti-itch cream helps prevent further irritation. If you enjoy camping and hiking, this Aveeno cream is the must-have travel accessory for outdoor adventures. Plus, this calamine cream is gentle and safe enough to use on the whole family. Available in a 1 oz tube, this anti-itch cream is portable and discreet enough to keep a tube to keep in your bag, glove compartment and office drawer.

Aveeno Calamine Pramoxine HCI Anti-Itch Cream, Tube 1 oz:

• Skin protectant with natural colloidal oatmeal
  • Steroid free
  • Dermatologist recommended
  • Non greasy
  • External analgesic
  • Dries out weepy rashes
  • Available in a 1 oz size

Fast-acting and soothing relief of:

• Poison ivy
  • Oak
  • Sumac
  • Insect bites
  • Allergic itches
  • Chicken pox

Indications:

Health Concern: Rash

Warning Text: For External Use Only. When Using This Product Avoid Contact With Eyes. Stop Use and Ask A Doctor If Condition Worsens Or Does Not Improve Within 7 Days. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.

Ingredients: Active: Calamine 3%, Pramoxine Hci 1% Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Camphor, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Sodium Chloride.

Instructions: Adults and Children 2 Years of Age and Older: Apply to Affected Area Not More Than 3 to 4 Times Daily. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Do Not Use, Consult A Doctor.

Paula R.
I suffer from multiple allergies and sometimes those allergies cause me to itch. It's nice to find something from a company I trust to help relieve some of the itch. It absolutely met my expectations as Aveeno products always do.  I keep a tube at my house for itch relief at all times.
Terri C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for my son when he had a small heat rash. My son has sensitive skin so Aveeno is my go to brand for him. It's fragrance free and helped clear that rash on my son within a couple of days.
Alison K.
I used to have terrible bumbs on the back of my upper arm and ever since I started using this Aveeno anti itch cream , My bumps have completely vanished and my skin is so much smoother than I have ever seen tin
Ashley M.
I love aveeno products. they are gentle on my skin, which is really sensitive and can be used on my daughter too. we like it for bug bites
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I love this product for mosquito bites. It's so soothing and works instantly. It doesn't irritate or dry out my sensitive skin!
Lexie M.
Anti itch? Absolutely. Loved it and love aveeno. Beyond awesome! Alot like their other creams except anti itch!
Danalee P.
Titusville, FL
Works great at cooling and calming irritated spots rashes and bites on your skin.
Ashley F.
I often get itchy spells and this is the only thing that calms my skin down.
Sonia S.
Aveeno cream is a must for every single person out there. I use it a lot when I am at work. Aveeno cream keeps your skin so soft and avoids your hands looking wrinkly and old. It also is a barrier to germs and dust especially in the office. I will be purchasing it again...
Karleigh J.
dublin
Aveeno Anti itch cream was really good for me . It was affordable and worked wonders on the itch for me . Would definitely recommend to others for fast relieving tj itching skin