BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAveeno
Anti Aging Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Absolutely Ageless Daily Lotion

Aveeno Anti Aging Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Absolutely Ageless Daily Lotion

by Aveeno

Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless™ Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This face moisturizer helps improve elasticity and firmness to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Anti Aging Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Absolutely Ageless Daily Lotion!
Shana P.
Queens Vlg, NY
Aveeno Anti Aging Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Absolutely Ageless Daily Lotion uploaded by Shana P.
Purchased at: Target
Loved this drugstore spf moisturizer. Picked this up on a whim when I was low on my usual spf and I am so pleasantly surprised. It’s light and absorbed into my skin without leaving a greasy feeling. It also wears well under makeup and it has a light pleasant fragrance.
Amanda M.
London, ON
Aveeno Anti Aging Face Moisturizer SPF 30, Absolutely Ageless Daily Lotion uploaded by Amanda M.
My doctor told me that I need a brand new moisturizer with higher SPF. I decided to opt to a drugstore brand where there were limited options. This moisturizer protected my dry acne skin from the sunlight daily and even, there isn’t much in the bottle in terms of size, the application is smooth and works well. I found it moisturized my dry face within hours.
Leea T.
Calgary, AB
Love this product. Doesn’t make my face oily and makeup goes very nicely over top. Reasonability priced and does not make my face break out. I recommend this product and will continue to buy it. :).
Shantal S.
Scarborough, ON
This is my second time purchasing this product. After my first one ran out, I thought I’d be fine and move on to whatever I had in my cabinet to use in its place. Within a week, I was very much missing this product.

Looking for your answer?