Aveeno®  Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Ruby W.Aveeno®  Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Jacky P.
Aveeno®  Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream

Aveeno® Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream

BY AVEENO #35 in Skin Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno®  Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream
Aveeno® Advanced Care Moisturizing Cream
Buy on Amazon
  • "It also works great as a face moisturizer." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin. " in 1 review
marisol l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this at big lots for 6 dollars and have repurchased many times. I was looking for a good hydrating moisturizer and this one worked for me because it's fragrance free and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin I have dry to normal skin. I used it for many years before switching to a cruelty free all natural ingredients moisturizer. I still have a tube left which my husband and mom use since it works for them and I keep it on my desk. This is a great moisturizer and really afforadable additionally it comes in a great size tube not to big and not at all small. The trick is you don't want to use to much because it's really rich and moisture and don't want to look like a grease ball also when using it it's important you distribute it and really work it into the skin in circular motions so your skin can really soak it up and not end up greasy or oily. It has soothing oats in it which is what makes it so perfect for dryer sensitive skin. I will probably not purchase it again because like I said I now use a cruelty free, and chemical free natural moisturizer by lush cosmetics. But I did give this a 5 stars because it is a great moisturizer I have tried very high end moisturizers and they did not compare to the quality of this or the price point and also in comparison to other moisturizers although it does have kind of a lot of ingredients not as much as others have that are out their at the drug store and most in department stores.
Rooke B.
I love this I use this every night for my dry winter skin and it always works! It lasts a lot longer than you might think it would and Aveeno always is the most gentle. Great value and quality for the price I love this and recommend to anyone who is looking for a good night time lotion
Karla P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Aveeno it's such a great brand! I use this body moisturizing cream for me and I use Aveeno Baby for my toddlers! It's made with such nice ingredients.. it's amazing I've been buying this again and again for like 2 years now. Love it.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin and i can use ALL of the aveeno lotions.  It is my go-to daily moisturizing lotion.  I love the way my skin feels after, not to oily just soft!  highly recommend!
Cassidie-Joelle C.
Doral, FL
I had bought this product to help with my rough dry feet. At the time it was summer so I was wearing a lot of sandals and my heels were cracked.

This cream really didn't help my feet to be less rough. It kind of just got absorbed and that was it. Even after I rubbed my feet using a sandpaper board, it helped but the cream still wasn't of great help. It just helps your skin not look dry and ashy.

Otherwise it was a good cream, worked well on my elbows and hands.
ANAH B.
Markle, IN
After shaving I need to put lotion on immediately otherwise my legs will itch like crazy! This lotion does the job perfectly. It goes on nicely, not too greasy, has no fragrance (which I love) and has great coverage. It dries quickly and leaves my legs very soft. It also does a great job calming the 'itch' I always get from shaving. This is so gentle that I also use it on my 2 and 4 year old children wen they have dry skin. My husband likes to use this on his hands too and he appreciates it being fragrance free as other lotions that contain fragrance can irritate any small cuts he has on his hands. I would definitely give this a try if you are looking for a gentle yet effective lotion for your body!
Jennifer W.
By far my favorite lotion ever! I have eczema and I often use this to relieve some of the burning. It's a bit pricey but I use small amounts at a time so to me it's worth it. I'm able to find this in most grocery stores, Walmart/target and in the drug stores but I would suggest trying Walmart/target first and look for coupons because they are out there. I would recommend and I definitely will buy over and over again !!
Carlie W.
I suffer from incredibly dry skin just about all over my body and the place that it irritates my most is my hands. I picked this up from Target one day just to try it and I don't think my hands have ever been smoothr. If you're looking for something that hydrates your hands, not just right after you apply it, but even hours later, this product keeps your skin hydrated and happy. My only concern is that it has a rather gel like and oily finish which sometimes leaves my hands feeling oily.
Cassie B.
This lotion is one of my all time favorites! I am prone to having eczema and have a daughter with the same tendency. When my eczema flares up, my arms and/or legs become incredibly itchy and sometimes painful. Aveeno is one of the only lotions that helps get rid of my eczema! After applying the lotion, my itching is dramatically reduced within a few minutes and the redness and irritation caused by the eczema fades with each application, and eventually goes away completely. Best part? This lotion is gentle enough to use on my daughter as well, so we can both have relief with one product!
Angie C.
Frankfort, KY
My son had eczema all over his body for the first 5 years of his life so we have tried dozens of lotions to help give him some relief. Aveeno has worked great for him. His doctors would always want him to try a steroid cream but as a paren't I would rather him use something without a steroid in it. Aveeno Advanced Care Cream gave him relief and made his skin so soft. I would definitely recommend this to others.