BY AVEENO #73 in Facial Sunscreen

Sensitive skin can be unbalanced, leading to irritation and redness. Help rebalance your skin by moisturizing with Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. Light and fast absorbing, this moisturizer is clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of redness in as little as one week, calm and soothe irritated skin. With Active Naturals Calming Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile, this daily moisturizer leaves skin feeling soothed and balanced to help reveal your natural beauty. The Aveeno Ultra-Calming collection captures the naturally soothing benefits of Feverfew, an ingredient related to Chamomile. For centuries, Feverfew has been recognized for its unique health benefits, including calming and soothing irritated skin. Scientists for the Aveeno brand have harnessed these unique benefits in Active Naturals Calming Feverfew formulas that help rebalance irritated or sensitive skin. Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. see more...

• Is this moisturizer good to apply before makeup? Is it too oily? 5 Answers
  • I have very dry skin , how well does this work ? And is it oily a...2 Answers
  • I have very sensitive dry skin & it will normally break out w...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Ashdown
To start off I will say that when I first tried my original bottle of this moisturizer, I had a love/hate relationship with it. My skin was oily, but had become severely irritated from a previous product I had used. And I mean irritated, red, inflamed blotches all over my face that burned and itched. I bought this on a whim and slathered it on. It worked great for the irritation and I was grateful for that, but I became a grease ball very quickly. Now that my skin is more combo oil/dry (not as oily as I was a few years ago!), I have a love/like relationship with it. It doesn't make me into a grease ball, but sometimes on my bad dry days (dry, flaky moments), I will have to apply this multiple times in a day. However, it saved me yet again from another irritation rash a few months ago when I was pregnant with my second son. I still give it a 5 star rating because I know it's my skin and not the lotion causing issues. It also doesn't break me out like a lot of moisturizers do. I use it daily and will have to repurchase very soon.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
After buying the ultra calming night cream and had wonderful results, I bought this Ultra calming moisturizer. It's absolutely amazing plus it has SPF 15 in it. I deal with combination skin, with rosacea and the soothing botanicals in the moisturizer really reduce the visibility of my redness. It also leaves my skin so soothed and balanced. It's a very light cream and it absorbs very quickly. It's perfect for everyday use and for those with sensitive skin like mine. You get 4 oz of product for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it!
Amanda L.
Love, love LOVE this stuff! My skin is super sensitive and prone to breakouts - so facial sunscreens usually burn and irritate my skin, especially around my eyes. However, this moisturizer and sunscreen is completely different. It supplies enough moisture with natural extracts to South my skin while also providing light soon protection. Just perfect for my picky skin :)
Keila D.
houston
I love it!! Use it everyday!! I mix it with a bit of bb cream that also has SPF and it gives me that correcting white tone that I could have using a cc cream! It keeps my skin moisturized, it’s very soft and gentle, not sticky, nice smell, it could be better if the SPF was higher, but still no complains! Love it 😍
Kurstin L.
Hurst, TX
This is my go to daily moisturizer. I’ve recently replaced it with Saturday Skin moisturizer but I have a brand new box of this in case that one doesn’t work. This is SO LIGHT and it smells great. I’ve never had a bad reaction to it and it evens out my combination skin. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Summer S.
Rochester, MN
I have been using moisturizers from sephora for years now and decided on a whim to pick this up at my local target. Holy moly! This stuff does what it says, calming and redness reducing at its finest! My skin is very sensitive and this moisturizer has calmed my breakouts, softened my skin, and lightened the appearance of redness left behind from painful breakouts!
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this product! I use this product everyday before I put on my makeup. It does not make my face sticky or wet. This hydrates my face really well and smells good! I love this product and will repurchase this again. I recommend this to everyone because it is reasonably priced and it works very well.
Shannon S.
Wilmington, NC
I apply this every morning before I put on my makeup. It has a pleasant smell that isn’t too strong. It’s lightweight and absorbs into my skin quickly without making it feel greasy which is way better than some products I’ve used. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Brittany M.
Milford, CT
I love this lotion! I love that it has SPF in it for a daily lotion. It’s not heavy or oily but it moisturizes really well. The smell is minimum but fresh! I love the pump too. One pump is good for your whole face and your neck. I use it after a shower and it’s the greatest!
Anne J.
I love this facial sunscreen moisturizer. It's so easy to apply and it also a moisturizer as well as a sunscreen. The bottle it comes in is easy to use and a good size. The cap can lock, so that you cab take it with you and not worry about it making a huge mess. If you don't have one of these, then you should definitely go buy it now, it lasts for quite a while too!
Amanda R.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this moisturizer good to apply before makeup? Is it too oily?
Miranda G.
Houston , TX
I have very sensitive dry skin & it will normally break out with anything that has spf in it but I use the Aveeno ultra calming makeup removing wipes & I was wondering if this was just as good. Has anyone with sensitive dry skin tried this? & if so, does it make your skin create a sort of oil after wearing all day?
Brandi B.
I have very dry skin , how well does this work ? And is it oily after application