BY AVEENO

Experience a sense of serenity with AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion a body lotion that calms and relaxes you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This dermatologist-recommended lotion soothes both you and your skin. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to help moisturize your dry skin for 24 hours leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the scents of lavender essential chamomile and ylang-ylang to help calm and relax you. AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion comes in 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.354 mL or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm and relax you Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Relaxing scents of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
This lotion is nice. It has a very calming smell which I enjoy. If you pump out too much though it can feel a little greasy. But I would recommend for the relaxing scent.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This stuff has an amazing smell to it. So relaxing & gives me some type of good feeling. It makes your skin so soft & im literally not lying when I say you can smell it throughout the day constantly. One of my favorites ever.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a must I use it as a face moisturizer it's a must in your beauty routine it help me I used to have dry skin and at some time my face used to peel and all that has stopped within a week of using this lotion you will see a difference the sent it the bomb a must when it comes to beauty and the price is not bad....
Scarlett H.
Aveeno Stress Relief lotion is great for helping you relax and get to sleep at night. It smells like lovely lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang which really help with the relaxation factor. Maybe don't use in the morning since it may make you sleepy!
Mazelanie C.
Lehigh Acres, FL
The textures smooth not runny and it instantly relazes your face and mousterizes, however i recommend for poeple with oily skin not to use it on an everyday basis on you face cuase it might make u get acne.
Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. I have sensitive skin and this lotion is light enough never to irritate it, but it keeps my skin hydrated and soft. The lavender scent is perfect - especially to smooth on before bedtime. I sleep like a baby! I got this as a gift durning pregnancy and I've continued to use it years later.
Ariel M.
If you feel yourself at the end of the day being stressed, you must try this. This calming lotion makes the stress melt away with its smooth colloidal oatmeal moisturizer. I use it at the end of my day when I feel the most wound up. I recommend for those that love lotions that take the edge off.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I have been using this lotion for years. I have very sensitive skin and it has never given me a problem. I also really love the lavender scent. I only wish that it were a little less costly, it usually costs about $10 a bottle.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
The smell is not too strong. Makes me feel relaxed for a few mins. the lotion goes on smoothly and doesn't make me feel sticky or oily. The price is right for the product and size and I always feel like I can find a coupon.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Not my favorite Aveeno fragrance, but still really nice (I'm not a huge fan of lavender). Still had the great Aveeno feel to it.

Another grocery store buy, so very reasonably priced. I recommend it if you like lavender.