BY AVEENO

Experience a sense of serenity with AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion a body lotion that calms and relaxes you while leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This dermatologist-recommended lotion soothes both you and your skin. It contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal to help moisturize your dry skin for 24 hours leaving it feeling soft and smooth. It also combines the scents of lavender essential chamomile and ylang-ylang to help calm and relax you. AVEENO Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion comes in 354-millilitre and 532-millilitre bottles.354 mL or 532 mL bottle of lotion Moisturizes for 24 hours Helps calm and relax you Contains ACTIVE NATURALS Colloidal Oatmeal Relaxing scents of lavender chamomile and ylang-ylang Dermatologist-recommended see more...

Leah K.
Shorewood, IL
I absolutely love this lotion. I have sensitive skin and this lotion is light enough never to irritate it, but it keeps my skin hydrated and soft. The lavender scent is perfect - especially to smooth on before bedtime. I sleep like a baby! I got this as a gift durning pregnancy and I've continued to use it years later.
Ariel M.
If you feel yourself at the end of the day being stressed, you must try this. This calming lotion makes the stress melt away with its smooth colloidal oatmeal moisturizer. I use it at the end of my day when I feel the most wound up. I recommend for those that love lotions that take the edge off.
Shelby  N.
This lotion has a great moisture level. I can put it on in the morning and still feel it working in the late afternoon even with no reapplication. The scent is subtle and doesn't clash with any other fragrance you might want to wear. I find myself repurchasing this every time I run out.
Jessi P.
Greensboro, NC
I love this lotion just as much as the body wash. Great lotion to use right before bed! The scent is extremely relaxing. I always feel moisturized without the oily feeling afterwards. Great price for what you get! I typically purchase at Walgreens or Target. Highly recommend!
Beatrice C.
Cedar Grove, NC
This is great because when I stress out I break out . This product I guess tricks my skin into think I'm cool and collected when I'm really not. It also doesn't make my skin so oil on my face because it absorbs into the skin quickly.
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
I have been using this lotion for years. I have very sensitive skin and it has never given me a problem. I also really love the lavender scent. I only wish that it were a little less costly, it usually costs about $10 a bottle.
Maria K.
Ambler, PA
The smell is not too strong. Makes me feel relaxed for a few mins. the lotion goes on smoothly and doesn't make me feel sticky or oily. The price is right for the product and size and I always feel like I can find a coupon.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
Not my favorite Aveeno fragrance, but still really nice (I'm not a huge fan of lavender). Still had the great Aveeno feel to it.

Another grocery store buy, so very reasonably priced. I recommend it if you like lavender.
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
This lotion its heavennn!!! I recommended as much as like not many lotions are compare to this one!! The scent its great and it leaves your skin so soft!! If i eould get a change to purchase thus agin i would!!
Jolee A.
Aurora, MO
I've used this lotion for a couple of years now. I love all Aveeno products! My only complaint is that this lotion is really thick. It's not a good summer lotion as it leaves you feeling "coated."