BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang.
Moisturizes for 24 hours with natural colloidal oatmeal. see more...

• Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at nig...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • Does someone used this lotion in the face ? I use sunscreen every...3 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Christine V.
As a middle schobeol teacher, I often experience a lot of stress! Almost every evening, I use Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion to soothe my at times, especially in the winter, dry skin and because the lavender scent is just potent enough to promote relaxation but not so potent as to overpower. The lotion is long-lasting and a great value, particularly if purchased from Wal-Mart or with coupons elsewhere. I highly recommend this product for those who are high stressed or pregnant. It was one of the few lotions I could use during that first trimester that did not cause morning sickness! Great product!
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I love Aveeno moisturizing lotion I use it all the time, I suffer from eczema so I need a lotion that is a fragrance free and hypoallergenic that can lock the moisture in and this lotion does the job is very gentle on skin specially around winter when your skin needs the moisture and it doesn't bother me on summer I use it to moisturize my face before makeup, the price is in the middle but it's worth every Penney, I will keep buying and I recommend this lotion if you have dry skin or eczema.
Julia M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the smell of this lotion. It was my preference for all of my kids except my last (her severe eczema requires a more intense lotion be prescribed by the doc). It has an easy to use pump that locks back in place when not in use. It isn't terribly expensive comparatively speaking and is available at most stores so it is easy to find. It smells wonderful and is very relaxing. I would recommend this product to any friend or family member with a new baby.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Let me start off by saying this was given to me as a gift. It is one of my favorite lotions. I'm really particular about what I put in my skin because I am sensitive to certain perfumes. This is a great formula doesn't leave me feel greasy or dirty after applying. The smell is veryour soothing. Sometimes if a lotion is too potent it will leave me with a headache. Since receiving this as a gift it has been a staple in my bath box!
Emily P.
I love this lotion, it feels smooth, soft and refreshing on skin. The texture is just right-not too watery, not too thick. It dries quickly on skin and leaves a fresh silky feeling on skin for a long time after usage. I use it after showers and in the morning. the bottle lasts and incredibly long time, so its definitely a good purchase. I would recommend this as a daily light lotion for people with normal-dry skin
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
The "stress relief" on the label is what grabbed my attention to this lotion. I had previously used Aveeno lotion but it was the unscented one.

The lavender smell is perfect for use at the end of the day after a shower. It's non-greasy which I look for and helps with my dry skin. It doesn't wear off as I sleep and I wake up with my skin still feeling smooth. It's a relaxing smell and feel when applying it.
This is the only lotion I use for my face and body and it really works to keep my skin feeling moisturized, smooth and it smells like lavender which is great! I use this every time I get out of the shower or in the morning and my skin always looks soft and smooth. I wish there was a travel sized version of the stress relief one but they only have it in the daily lotion for now.
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Aveeno products. They were recommended by my dermatologist and I have been using them for years. This one is great. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It is very gentle and I love the lavender scent. It is very soothing. The packaging is great, very appealing. I have a small one that I carry with me, for my hands. It is gentle enough for children,too.
Kalyn S.
I have used this on my toddler, it is nice for after an evening bath to help her calm down and get ready for bed. I also use it on myself :)
the smell is nice, but can be a little much if you put it on all of your skin, but then again i like a very light sent if I'm going to bed, and enjoy the stronger sent if I know i will stay up for a wile and just want to relax
Taylor O.
Fort Collins , CO
This lotion smells so so good but unfortunately I can't use it on my skin. It makes my arms break out in little white heads all over the place. It also makes my chest break out as well. I use it on my legs just so I can get rid of it but other than that I'll never purchase it again. Especially for the price. Really pricey for a common name, drugstore product.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Tessa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily?
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually relieve stress?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?