2 colors available

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang.
Moisturizes for 24 hours with natural colloidal oatmeal. see more...

• Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night? 4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • Does someone used this lotion in the face ? I use sunscreen everyda...3 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Christine V.
Christine V.
As a middle schobeol teacher, I often experience a lot of stress! Almost every evening, I use Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion to soothe my at times, especially in the winter, dry skin and because the lavender scent is just potent enough to promote relaxation but not so potent as to overpower. The lotion is long-lasting and a great value, particularly if purchased from Wal-Mart or with coupons elsewhere. I highly recommend this product for those who are high stressed or pregnant. It was one of the few lotions I could use during that first trimester that did not cause morning sickness! Great product!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I love Aveeno moisturizing lotion I use it all the time, I suffer from eczema so I need a lotion that is a fragrance free and hypoallergenic that can lock the moisture in and this lotion does the job is very gentle on skin specially around winter when your skin needs the moisture and it doesn't bother me on summer I use it to moisturize my face before makeup, the price is in the middle but it's worth every Penney, I will keep buying and I recommend this lotion if you have dry skin or eczema.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the smell of this lotion. It was my preference for all of my kids except my last (her severe eczema requires a more intense lotion be prescribed by the doc). It has an easy to use pump that locks back in place when not in use. It isn't terribly expensive comparatively speaking and is available at most stores so it is easy to find. It smells wonderful and is very relaxing. I would recommend this product to any friend or family member with a new baby.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Let me start off by saying this was given to me as a gift. It is one of my favorite lotions. I'm really particular about what I put in my skin because I am sensitive to certain perfumes. This is a great formula doesn't leave me feel greasy or dirty after applying. The smell is veryour soothing. Sometimes if a lotion is too potent it will leave me with a headache. Since receiving this as a gift it has been a staple in my bath box!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love this lotion, it feels smooth, soft and refreshing on skin. The texture is just right-not too watery, not too thick. It dries quickly on skin and leaves a fresh silky feeling on skin for a long time after usage. I use it after showers and in the morning. the bottle lasts and incredibly long time, so its definitely a good purchase. I would recommend this as a daily light lotion for people with normal-dry skin
Aliya C.
Aliya C.
Montclair, NJ
This product is one of my favorites. I keep it by my bed and use it nearly everyday. I have very dry skin to the point where my hands crack and bleed and I use this and instantly my hands feel better. It doesn't sting and it calms my skin down easily. I stand by this lotion because it has never left my skin dry. I always use it on my face and it works well to keep my skin from drying out. It's a very calm lotion.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
The "stress relief" on the label is what grabbed my attention to this lotion. I had previously used Aveeno lotion but it was the unscented one.

The lavender smell is perfect for use at the end of the day after a shower. It's non-greasy which I look for and helps with my dry skin. It doesn't wear off as I sleep and I wake up with my skin still feeling smooth. It's a relaxing smell and feel when applying it.
This is the only lotion I use for my face and body and it really works to keep my skin feeling moisturized, smooth and it smells like lavender which is great! I use this every time I get out of the shower or in the morning and my skin always looks soft and smooth. I wish there was a travel sized version of the stress relief one but they only have it in the daily lotion for now.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Lewiston, ME
I use this twice a day on my face and arms. And I LOVE IT. I have really dry skin, especially during the winter months. It helps lock in the moisture after a shower and it smells amazing. The only kind of lotion I will use. Having sensitive skin along with dry skin makes it hard to find a good lotion to use. But this is hands down the best. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Aveeno products. They were recommended by my dermatologist and I have been using them for years. This one is great. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It is very gentle and I love the lavender scent. It is very soothing. The packaging is great, very appealing. I have a small one that I carry with me, for my hands. It is gentle enough for children,too.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily?
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Does this actually relieve stress?
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?