BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang.
Moisturizes for 24 hours with natural colloidal oatmeal. see more...

• Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at nig...4 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily? 4 Answers
  • Does someone used this lotion in the face ? I use sunscreen every...3 Answers
  • "Also love that its non greasy formula! " in 1 review
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion 12 oz more...
I love love love this lotion from Aveeno! I use it after every shower every night. Makes me relax so much. And the smell is amazing!! I love lavender! It’s very gentle. Easy to apply!! This is the second time getting this lotion as an Xmas gift !! 😍😍
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I get really really bad headaches and when I get them I love to rub some of this of my neck and the lavender scent really does calm me. It's great to apply right before bed. I love it and would buy again.
Grace M.
Review for: Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion 12 oz more...
Smell? Absolutely amazing. Feels? So soooooft!! This lotion is so relaxing and helps me go right to sleep. Hands feet heels full body. This lotion has truly helped my skin especially during these winter nights. Aveeno stress relief lavender lotion Jd the way to go.
Sophia G.
Review for: Active Naturals more...
My number 1 favorite lotion. I ALWAYS get complements everytime I wear this lotion. I love how hydrating it is. It last all day, keeping my skin refresh. If your looking for a new lotion this is a great one.
Hannah D.
Love this stuff! The scent is so relaxing, it's smooth, creamy, non-greasy, and it smells like lavender which actually makes me kinda sleepy. I use this before bedtime on my hands and it's enough to make me chill and catch some z's.
Kiley W.
Salisbury
This lotion absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft for hours. This is the only lotion I use. The lavender scent is perfect without being overwhelming. You only need a little to quench. Your skin and keep the day going
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
This lotion is nice! It’s not too heavy and nice and smooth. I use this every night. It is kind of oily but my skin is so dry it soaks it all in. Smells great, not too overpowering.
Amber A.
Hot Springs, AR
I will forever rate this product 5 stars! I've always personally used Aveeno products, because it's easy on the skin but it always gets the job done. I've used Aveeno products since I was a child, and it's always been in my family. This particular product is truly amazing, I use it every night before bed, after a bath or shower. It's a lightweight formula that stays on the skin all day long, or all night long. My absolute favorite thing about this product is the SMELL! It smells amazing, I mean, the lavender scent is wonderful, but it's not overpowering. It's a soothing formula, and really helps to relax for a bit.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this lotion. I have sensitive skin so it was my hopes that the Aveeno line would be soothing enough for my skin, and it is! This lotion smells amazing! I use it every morning when I get out of the shower. The scent in light and not too overpowering and smells so fresh and calming. I will definitely be buying this again and would recommend this lotion to anyone.
Makayla F.
Aveeno is my go to lotion. It doesn't matter which one it is but stress relief is my favorite. When I use it I literally feel the stress leave my body. It moisturizers wonderfully, I can have dry skin and two days later it's like it never happened. You can get it at Walmart, Albertsons, Safeway, and it's affordable. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin or just plainly needs a good lotion. I use it all the time and it's the one thing I find that works.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Kayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this actually relieve stress?
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?
Tessa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily?