Add a Photo

By AVEENO
#271 in Lotion
Aveeno® Active Naturals® Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
Calms and relaxes with lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang.
Moisturizes for 24 hours with natural colloidal oatmeal.
Photos (34)
Christine V.
Christine V.
As a middle schobeol teacher, I often experience a lot of stress! Almost every evening, I use Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing lotion to soothe my at times, especially in the winter, dry skin and because the lavender scent is just potent enough to promote relaxation but not so potent as to overpower. The lotion is long-lasting and a great value, particularly if purchased from Wal-Mart or with coupons elsewhere. I highly recommend this product for those who are high stressed or pregnant. It was one of the few lotions I could use during that first trimester that did not cause morning sickness! Great product!
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
El Campo, TX
I love Aveeno moisturizing lotion I use it all the time, I suffer from eczema so I need a lotion that is a fragrance free and hypoallergenic that can lock the moisture in and this lotion does the job is very gentle on skin specially around winter when your skin needs the moisture and it doesn't bother me on summer I use it to moisturize my face before makeup, the price is in the middle but it's worth every Penney, I will keep buying and I recommend this lotion if you have dry skin or eczema.
Hope B.
Hope B.
San Jose, CA
I can always trust Aveeno and haven't found a product of theirs that I haven't liked. One discrepancy that I have found is although these moisturizers don't leave a greasy residue, sometimes it is so light that it isn't as long lasting as I would hope. Don't get me wrong though it is still really great hence the 5 stars but note on the range of extreme dry skin to typical dry skin, this is more favorable for the latter. Plus this particular scent is lovely!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the smell of this lotion. It was my preference for all of my kids except my last (her severe eczema requires a more intense lotion be prescribed by the doc). It has an easy to use pump that locks back in place when not in use. It isn't terribly expensive comparatively speaking and is available at most stores so it is easy to find. It smells wonderful and is very relaxing. I would recommend this product to any friend or family member with a new baby.
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Bremerton, WA
Aveeno always blows it out of the park for lotions. I have used a good portion of their range and even the non-sensitive skin products didn't irritate my skin! I picked up this "Stress Relief" lotion because; the weather has been freezing and sucking moisture out of me like crazy, and two cause I am a full-time university student who is always finding ways to de-stress. The smell on this lotion isn't overwhelming and it sinks into the skin quickly!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Toledo, OH
Let me start off by saying this was given to me as a gift. It is one of my favorite lotions. I'm really particular about what I put in my skin because I am sensitive to certain perfumes. This is a great formula doesn't leave me feel greasy or dirty after applying. The smell is veryour soothing. Sometimes if a lotion is too potent it will leave me with a headache. Since receiving this as a gift it has been a staple in my bath box!
Emily P.
Emily P.
I love this lotion, it feels smooth, soft and refreshing on skin. The texture is just right-not too watery, not too thick. It dries quickly on skin and leaves a fresh silky feeling on skin for a long time after usage. I use it after showers and in the morning. the bottle lasts and incredibly long time, so its definitely a good purchase. I would recommend this as a daily light lotion for people with normal-dry skin
Aliya C.
Aliya C.
Montclair, NJ
This product is one of my favorites. I keep it by my bed and use it nearly everyday. I have very dry skin to the point where my hands crack and bleed and I use this and instantly my hands feel better. It doesn't sting and it calms my skin down easily. I stand by this lotion because it has never left my skin dry. I always use it on my face and it works well to keep my skin from drying out. It's a very calm lotion.
Jerica V.
Jerica V.
I always had a love hate relationship trying new lotions. My skin is super sensitive so I always worry about it counter reacting. However Aveeno came to the rescue! This does amazing to keep the skin hydrated and the smell will relax you right to sleep!!! This is my new favorite thing! However, I will only use this before bed because it leaves the hands kinda slippery for daytime activities. Enjoy! And relax!
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
The "stress relief" on the label is what grabbed my attention to this lotion. I had previously used Aveeno lotion but it was the unscented one.

The lavender smell is perfect for use at the end of the day after a shower. It's non-greasy which I look for and helps with my dry skin. It doesn't wear off as I sleep and I wake up with my skin still feeling smooth. It's a relaxing smell and feel when applying it.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
How often should it be applied to my skin?
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Does this actually relieve stress?
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Grand Ledge, MI
I have very sensitive skin. How does this feel? Oily?
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Do y'all use this cream more in the morning, afternoon or at night?