BY AVEENO

Aveeno Stress Relief Foaming Bath calms and relaxes you while you bathe, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. To help relieve dry skin, this foaming bath is clinically shown to help improve your feeling of well-being. Lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang oils help relieve stress, while Active Naturals soothing oatmeal helps leave your skin feeling soft and moisturized long after use. The lightly foaming bath is soap-free and dye-free, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• Cleanses and moisturizes while relieving stress
  • For dry, sensitive skin
  • Dermatologist recommended brand
  • Calming lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang oils
  • Natural oatmeal soothes skin
  • Clinically shown to help improve feelings of well-being

• I'm looking for a good bubble bath for super sensitive sk...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually help with stress levels?1 Answers
  • How does this product work and how is the smell in this?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So relaxing. I am usually hesitant to put anything in my bath because musky is so sensitive and will break out I rogues with most bath products. This has a calming scent that makes bath time relaxing. " in 59 reviews
Ashley J.
Great product for the price and sensitive on my skin. I love the smell, it is very simple and light, not over powering at all. It can be found at almost any of your local box stores.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Booooyyy this is my new Bestiee i promise you after you shower with this an lay down after you gone feel like you you clam and a relaxing mood an it's great for sensitivity skin
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Has a very subtle lavender smell. After long days at work in the winter time this is my favorite way to unwind in a nice how bath. This makes me feel so relaxed after. It also helps leave the skin hydrated and feeling soft. This is my 1st time purchasing and I would buy again. I really like how simple and clean the packing looks too.
Stayc S.
I deal with anxiety, and so after a long day I love to take a relaxing bath to calm my mind and my body. The lavender scent is mild and calming. It doesn't take too much to produce some bubbles for your bath. I would purchase this product again - I don't go through it very quickly (I use it about once a week). If I use it for my kids (it's perfect at bedtime to help soothe them) we go through it much quicker. Leaves your body feeling moisturized and soft.
Gemini M.
I love Aveeno products. The only thing disappointing about this one is that I wished it foamed and bubbled up more. When I take bubble baths, I like a large amount of bubbles to settle into and it was kind of lacking in that department for me. But I still love the scent and how relaxing it is. And it's great with my sensitive skin.
Jess R.
Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Foaming Bath is my favorite thing to soak in. It's calming and isn't too heavily scented. I especially appreciate that it isn't heavily perfumed because I'm very sensitive to smells. The suds last really well and rinse away clean, leaving my skin soft.
Hannah  S.
I really enjoy this body wash - I love the scent of lavender and while I'm not sure it completely relaxes me or anything, it's definitely excellent. I think it does a good job and my skin feels moisturized after. A little goes a long way, too! I will definitely be purchasing this when I am finished!
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Ok my son loves bubbles, he's 2 however he can't use most products due to severe exzema. This is one of the only products in my budget range to use as bubbles to not only calm him down at night but keep his skin super soft. 10 out of 10
Jen B.
Westfield , IN
I love this product. There is nothing I love more than a nice relaxing bath with this product. The smell is amazing and it's melts your stress away. My definite go to to get through 2017!
Christine A.
Passaic, NJ
This product makes your skin feel amaizing especially if you have any skin irritations it doesn't effect it or make it worse it helps it and you feel more relaxed then when you stepped in the bath
Ami D.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Is this like a bubble bath type thing?
Shiu Lei W.
Is it good for people with eczema? It contains lavender fragrance.
Adrienne M.
Guelph, ON
Would anyone recommend this for someone with sensitive skin? My skin can react negatively to some products but usually natural products are okay for me. It sounds like it smells good and I would like to try it.
Amanda M.
Is this any good ?
Tara J.
Sandusky, OH
Is this product any good