BY AVEENO

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash is clinically shown to help calm and relax you. Gentle even on sensitive skin, it gently lathers to cleanse, help hydrate, and soothe dry skin. The formula includes the calming scents of lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang oils. Combined with the soothing properties of Active Naturals Natural Oatmeal, the oils help you unwind. The nourishing formula helps moisturize your skin. For daily use: Shake well before use. Squeeze body wash onto wet pouf, washcloth or hands. Work into a rich, creamy lather, then rinse. For shaving: Apply by hand as a rich shaving lotion for silky, smooth legs

Ingredients :

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Myristyl Alcohol, Quaternium-15, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great stuff, my daughter has acne prone skin and this is sensitive and works very well for her and I!" in 61 reviews
  • "I really love the way Aveeno products make my skin feel. The scent of lavender is so relaxing and a great way to end a long day. The packaging is pretty and the product is creamy and hydrating. " in 38 reviews
  • "I love Aveeno products. They relieve itchy dry skin and leave no residue. I also purchase their oatmeal lotion. Good stuff! Everyone should try it. I use it daily and can purchase at most any store. Highly recommended from this gal!! Great for the skin. " in 23 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I’m in love with this stuff! My mom had bought my the non-scented as a gift and fell in love with that so when I ran out I picked up this scent as I’m constantly stressed and anxious. The scent is so nice, calming, and relaxing. I love using it when I take a warm bath just to help me calm down. The soap is also super gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling soft and moisturized.
Katie W.
Longview, WA
This product is amazing for when you just need to feel relxed its very calming and smells amazing. I also use this on my daughter's at bath time they love it as well. its a great way to relax and be squeaky clean at the same time.
Caitlin F.
Waterloo
I love this stuff. It smells incredible and gets the job done. I find it's more stress-relieving paired with some spa music in the background ;) Try to find it on sale, because it's a bit pricey.
Tori S.
I love this soap! Super relaxing and lathers up so so well. It is definitely a great stress reliever.
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My boyfriend got this for me when I sent him out for epsom salt and he came back with this too. I get pretty bad muscle pain and tension so I take soothing baths quite often and this body wash has been great! Definitely adds to the relaxation and leaves my skins feeling pretty soft too.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Winters are especially harsh on my skin and I was struggling. My skin was so dry and so irritated that I didn't bother putting on lotion. It seemed pointless. One day I was in the drugstore and I spotted this product. I read the ingredients and gave it a try. I am loving it and can see myself buying it in bulk next time. My skin absorbs so much of it and the scent definitely helps me to decompress from the day. Will be repurchasing because it's just so affordable.
RAYNE '.
Columbus , OH
This is my favorite body wash to use after a long day at work. The lavender scent smells amazing and it feels calming on the skin. This body wash doesn’t dry the skin out either! I would definitely recommend.
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
I love this stuff. Does not break my skin out and smells nice. Would buy by the case if I could.
Crystal H.
Pelion
Stressful day this is the best by far to use and relax your muscles also use the lotion and I’ve never found any other one that does better
Kodi M.
Mountain Home, AR
Very moisturizing and smells amazing. I really love the way it feels and keeps me feeling clean and refreshed.