BY AVEENO

Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash is clinically shown to help calm and relax you. Gentle even on sensitive skin, it gently lathers to cleanse, help hydrate, and soothe dry skin. The formula includes the calming scents of lavender, chamomile, and ylang-ylang oils. Combined with the soothing properties of Active Naturals Natural Oatmeal, the oils help you unwind. The nourishing formula helps moisturize your skin. For daily use: Shake well before use. Squeeze body wash onto wet pouf, washcloth or hands. Work into a rich, creamy lather, then rinse. For shaving: Apply by hand as a rich shaving lotion for silky, smooth legs

Ingredients :

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Myristyl Alcohol, Quaternium-15, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch

Buy on Amazon
  • "Great stuff, my daughter has acne prone skin and this is sensitive and works very well for her and I!" in 61 reviews
  • "I really love the way Aveeno products make my skin feel. The scent of lavender is so relaxing and a great way to end a long day. The packaging is pretty and the product is creamy and hydrating. " in 38 reviews
  • "I love Aveeno products. They relieve itchy dry skin and leave no residue. I also purchase their oatmeal lotion. Good stuff! Everyone should try it. I use it daily and can purchase at most any store. Highly recommended from this gal!! Great for the skin. " in 23 reviews
Anna S.
Tega Cay
My boyfriend got this for me when I sent him out for epsom salt and he came back with this too. I get pretty bad muscle pain and tension so I take soothing baths quite often and this body wash has been great! Definitely adds to the relaxation and leaves my skins feeling pretty soft too.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
Winters are especially harsh on my skin and I was struggling. My skin was so dry and so irritated that I didn't bother putting on lotion. It seemed pointless. One day I was in the drugstore and I spotted this product. I read the ingredients and gave it a try. I am loving it and can see myself buying it in bulk next time. My skin absorbs so much of it and the scent definitely helps me to decompress from the day. Will be repurchasing because it's just so affordable.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this stuff so much, I thought it wasn't going to work with the stress relief but it does! I love the light clean lavender smell that it gives off, and its so calming and relaxing
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I love how relaxing this feels on my skin, and the scent is fantastic! It is very gentle on my skin, which I need because I do have sensitive skin and eczema, and I didn't have any irritating break outs with this like I do with other brands. I would definitely recommend this to people with skin sensitivities!
O K.
Grahamsville , NY
This is my favorite body wash to de-stress after a long day. I use it in conjunction with the body lotion and feel the stress of the day melt from my body. I use very few drug store products in my beauty/skincare regimen but I was actively searching for a lavender fragranced body wash/lotion for those nights when you need to pull out all of the calming stops and this is the best that I have found.
Anndria T.
This truly does help me relax. I like to use it in the shower after I take a long bath. I like how moisturizing this soap is and would definitely purchase this again. It was very gentle on my skin and the fragrance was fairly long lasting. I would recommend this.
Karyn N.
Love this body wash. It smells really great, and brings a sense of relaxation. It’s very soothing on skin and hydrates well without ever feeling greasy! It’s affordable and works great for the price! Will recommend!
RAYNE '.
Columbus , OH
This is my favorite body wash to use after a long day at work. The lavender scent smells amazing and it feels calming on the skin. This body wash doesn’t dry the skin out either! I would definitely recommend.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
I needed a break from my Perfectly Posh bar soap so I decided to try this. First off, I love all things lavender and this does not disappoint with it's fragrance. I am always careful though when using scented products as they sometime irritate my skin. No such problem here though. It lathers fantastically and really doesn't take much product to get nice and clean. It is well worth the money and outperforms anything I have ever bought at Bath and Body Works.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Im obsessed with body wash, I love the feeling of being clean and this is bonus package because it obviously cleans your body but it smoothness your skin and leaves it smelling amazing. The smell lasts all day on my skin, and it feels less dry.