Aveeno® Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash Pomegranate + Rice uploaded by Shannon s.Aveeno® Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash Pomegranate + Rice uploaded by Shakirra D.

BY AVEENO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aveeno Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash (Pomegranate + Rice) 455ml Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Smoothing Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash smoothes skin with natural exfoliants, rice beads and smoothing walnut shells, and is enriched with pomegranate for skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.

Aveeno® Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash Pomegranate + Rice
  • "There are a lot of harsh exfoliates out there that are way too harsh on my sensitive skin. Aveeno makes this amazing gentle cleansing scrub that I've been using for a couple years. " in 37 reviews
  • "This product smells amazing and leaves my skin smelling great and feeling refreshed. Great for moisturizing." in 28 reviews
  • "I have really dry skin, and I decided to splurge and try this out because I use their lotion and I love it. I also love this body wash! For the first time I'm not chronically itchy, it made my skin really soft. It also smells really good! It's a little expensive ($10 in CVS, a little pricey for this college kid), but it's worth it!" in 25 reviews
  • "I was horrified, but now I'm glad to have found such a wonderful and natural, "no harm done to my aquatic friends," body wash." in 3 reviews
  • "The little pieces of rice are great exfoliates, and when I use this with a loofah it feels great to get dead skin off." in 1 review
Doree L.
The scent is good, but it smelled a bit chemical and a bit bland. It left my skin a bit dry afterwards. It’s best to use a body lotion or body cream after shower or bath when you use this product. I don’t think it should cost almost ten dollars, it should be less than that. Aveeno® Active Naturals Smoothing Body Wash Pomegranate + Rice
Kay S.
Dyersburg, TN
In love with this body wash/scrub. Enjoy the texture and the scent. Sadly having a hard time finding it. It keeps getting discontinued at my stores. I did stock up the last time I saw it! Hopefully I'll find more.
Stephanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
In love with everything about this body wash. The scent, the texture, the lather, the way my skin feels after washing. It is just the best!! A small drop will give you so much lather. I love it and would definitely recommend!
Carmen Rosario R.
Downers Grove, IL
I have been using this amazing body wash for about 4 years now. I originally bought it at my local Navy Exchange in Yokosuka, Japan, however it is sold in many of your big name drugstores making it very affordable. It has great exfoliation which leaves you feeling so so clean, but its thick, rice formula leaves skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The pomegranate scent is very fresh and not too sweet, perfect for both men and women. I worked in a very mechanical, hot environment with heavy shipboard machinery/equipment and at times had to shower twice a day. I found some washes too stripping/drying of my skin's oils and others too mild and not cleansing enough- not this one! This is a perfect in-between, gentle and hydrating enough for frequent/daily use but freshens you right up, especially if your profession and/or lifestyle are very active and sweaty. I will keep buying this as long as Aveeno keeps making it!
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Aveeno body washes. They smell so good and they're so gentle on the skin. The ingredients are mild and leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized. This is an excellent body wash that comes at a cheap price.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable for my body whent I take shower its pretty suave nice gentle its great its pretty good value did it meet your expectations I recommended to others its good I would like to buy again
Marcia M.
Anderson , SC
The best exfoliated I have ever used. For the price it is spot on and will leave your skin looking incredible. I use it often especially during the summer months. I highly recommend this product.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
This product made my skin feel super tight and dry. I'm not sure if I had a reaction in something in it. The scent was good and we normally love all aveeno product this one was just not great for my household.
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I'm always looking for products that I can LOVE. it's great to find things you like, but when u find something that u can say u LOVE, it's like hitting the jackpot, am I right? That's why I wanted to review this body wash. I love it. It smells fantastic and it wasn't watery or thin like some others I have tried (and I have tried ALOT). It really made my skin feel soft immediately after using it and didn't feel like it left a yucky film behind after I rinsed it off. I shave my legs with it too and it does the trick just as I expected. I'm fairly partial to most Aveeno products and this one is just another to add to my permanent shopping list! I would feel totally confident recommending this to any picky product diva, as I happen to be one myself and I truly LOVE this body wash!
Sara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have such a hard time finding a good body wash to hydrate my skin. I have always had problems with dry skin on my arms and face to the point that I would have white patches. Thanks to Aveeno's rice smoothing body wash my patches did go away and my skin was softer then it ever was. It's such a relief to finally not be self conscience about showing my arms! I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone! Definitely 5 stars.
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
is the exfoliation beads hard on body or soft on the body?
Griselda A.
Chandler, AZ
Is this product discontinued? I can't seem to find it anywhere.