BY AVEENO

Reveal softer, smoother looking skin with a body wash that has the natural exfoliating benefits of rice beads and walnut shells. Plus, the steam from your shower can help bring out the pomegranate fragrance and nourishing oils to awaken your senses. So you’re left with beautifully radiant, delicious-smelling skin after every wash.

Rena G.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Any Aveeno product I use I love- great for sensitive or dry skin! It never irritates or dries out and the scents are always fragrant but not too strong. Their products are affordable and can be found at Ulta, Target and even local drug stores! I plan to continue using this product!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to try this again nice packaging is good affordable for my body whent I take shower its pretty suave nice gentle its great its pretty good value did it meet your expectations I recommended to others its good I would like to buy again
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I love Aveeno body washes. They smell so good and they're so gentle on the skin. The ingredients are mild and leave the skin feeling soft and moisturized. This is an excellent body wash that comes at a cheap price.
Jennifer M.
Absolutely love this body wash !! Aveeno always makes amazing products !! My my skin feels clean, moisturized and smooth . Some days I don't even have to put lotion on. Definitely a plus for busy mornings and on the go !!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this body was but especially when it's allergies season for me every thing seems to make me itch and this body was helps a lot
Nilmarie A.
I love Aveeno and I do not use any other shower gel other than this one. It have a great scent, it is smooth and hydrates the skin.
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica