BY AVEENO

Protect What You Love - With Vitamins A, C & E Active Naturals® Southernwood Noncomedogenic Oil Free Hypoallergenic For great, healthy-looking skin, you have to protect what you love. Sun exposure, free-radicals, environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can rob your skin of essential nourishment, resulting in noticeable stressed skin. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, Smart Essentials™ Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF30 helps keep what s good for you r skin in and what s bad out, replenishing and helping to protect your skin wherever the day takes you . In fact, in a clinical study 100% of women showed an improvement in the look of stressed skin.  Smart skincare that know what your skin needs and what it doesn t because: It keeps the good in... Lightweight formula enriched with antioxidants and vitamins is clinical see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "In the winter, I had a really long bout of dry skin on my face so I bought this in an emergency since my coworker said the skin was peeling off my chin!" in 3 reviews
  • "Had some really dry skin on my face and after two days of using this moisturizer it was cleared!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice also. " in 1 review
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I picked this up at Kmart because it was on sale and I'm always interested in trying new skin care and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. I ended up only paying about $5.00 for this moisturizer and even full price at $10.00 it's a steal. It has a great, thick consistency, a mild and pleasant scent and absorbs really nicely. It isn't too heavy and the fact that it has SPF in it makes it a no brainer. I think this will be my go-to drugstore daytime moisturizer from now on!
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
I use this after doing a skin peel mask. Leaves my skin super moisturized and soft. A little goes a long way. The price is awesome too. I’m on my 2nd bottle of it. This is perfect for someone with dry to combination skin. If you get really oily like me be sure to use a matte primer
SHIANNE K.
Mesa, AZ
I like that this moisturizer is SPF and it has a nice smooth consistency. Sometimes their regular lotion is a bit thick but the face lotion is not thick like that. It's very smooth and creamy and feel nice on. I have very sensitive skin and usually can't use anything with a scent but this had a nice light scent and it didn't bother my skin at all. It's just a bit on the pricier end.
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
I like this product but I don't love it and still not sure if I would by again. It's not a holy grail for me. It is thick feeling going on but it absorbs fast and sits underneath make up well. I use this moisturizer in the morning and never have an issue putting on foundation after. It does make my face a little oily/shiny looking. I have combination skin type. Overall okay moisturizer.
Jamie S.
I love this product. It moisturizes while not making my skin oily or break out. I have skin that walks a fine line between dry spots and oily spots and this balances it all out.
Rachel W.
Chapin
This is one of my all time favorite drug store moisturizers! It is my daily go-to. It’s not to heavy, it doesn’t have an overpowering perfume, and it is great for sensitive skin. It is worth every penny. I highly recommend it.
Kimberly B.
Lakeland
This moisturizer made my skin feel great. I loved the texture and the smell. My skin never felt dry. It also helped against any aging. My skin looked brighter. I also saw less fine lines when I used this moisturizer.
Trish G.
I used up the whole bottle but I wouldn't repurchase. It is oil free which is good so it doesn't break down my foundation. But it didn't last all day which I need, especially in the winter.
Cassie C.
Nice scent. Very moisturizing. Kind of heavy, I like to use it when my face is feeling very dry. I can't use it every day though because it makes my face really oily. Good for winter.
Lizeth G.
Bought this moisturizer as a tryout & I didn't expect to like it so much. I actually bought this because my skin was getting severely dry. Compared to the other moisturizers I would say that this was at a good price. It smells nice, something I didn't expect when I bought it. The formula is pretty light to me. It sinks into my skin & it provides SPF. It definitely moisturized my skin. I'm so glad it did because it was really needed.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Is this okay for oily skin?
Rubi S.
Is this suitable for oily acne prone skin? also is it wearable under makeup?
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this work and do this make ur skin smooth
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Does this smell like sunscreen?
Nickii M.
Does this smell the same as the coordinating night cream?