BY AVEENO

Protect What You Love - With Vitamins A, C & E Active Naturals® Southernwood Noncomedogenic Oil Free Hypoallergenic For great, healthy-looking skin, you have to protect what you love. Sun exposure, free-radicals, environmental toxins and a hectic lifestyle can rob your skin of essential nourishment, resulting in noticeable stressed skin. Formulated with antioxidant Southernwood extract, Smart Essentials™ Daily Nourishing Moisturizer with SPF30 helps keep what s good for you r skin in and what s bad out, replenishing and helping to protect your skin wherever the day takes you . In fact, in a clinical study 100% of women showed an improvement in the look of stressed skin.  Smart skincare that know what your skin needs and what it doesn t because: It keeps the good in... Lightweight formula enriched with antioxidants and vitamins is clinical see more...

Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30
  • "In the winter, I had a really long bout of dry skin on my face so I bought this in an emergency since my coworker said the skin was peeling off my chin!" in 3 reviews
  • "Had some really dry skin on my face and after two days of using this moisturizer it was cleared!" in 1 review
  • "It smells nice also. " in 1 review
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
This product appealed to me because it says Natural on the box and I prefer to use organic/natural products since I have acne prone skin. The packaging was nice for a drug store brand. This was my first time trying Aveeno skin care. For the low price it did meet my expectations, but I have super oily skin. Since this product was inexpensive I didn't expect it to be perfect for that skin ssue of mine. Spf often causes moisturizers to look greasy. When you have oily skin you try to avoid that as much as possible but it's difficult. Basically, this made my skin look even oilier.. It's sad that I didn't love this product because the only bad thing about it was that it made my T-zone glisten underneath my makeup.
Jade V.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually have a problem finding a moisturizer that doesn't make my face too oily. I have combination skin, both oily and dry, which makes finding products that much more confusing. This moisturizer is perfect for me! It isn't too thick, and doesn't leave any residue. It moisturizes the perfect amount without leaving my face oily later in the day. Plus it smells good! I also love that is has SPF 30 in it, giving my skin extra protection!
Lizeth G.
Bought this moisturizer as a tryout & I didn't expect to like it so much. I actually bought this because my skin was getting severely dry. Compared to the other moisturizers I would say that this was at a good price. It smells nice, something I didn't expect when I bought it. The formula is pretty light to me. It sinks into my skin & it provides SPF. It definitely moisturized my skin. I'm so glad it did because it was really needed.
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
I use this almost everyday! Works wonders if used continuously. If you're a person who does wear make up everyday like I do it will be perfect to use as your moisturizer and of course then prime. It's not too oily and the scent is awesome. I am also acne prone so if you're wondering if this works well with acne prone skin types is does and it doesn't make it worse if you happen to have a break out.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love aveeno moisturizers. Living in Florida it is super important to me to have a moisturizer with SPF, that does not leave you skin oily, and that has a mild fragrance. If this sounds like you, you should definitely invest in this aveeno moisturizer. I was using proactive moisturizer before this and It fit the criteria I just listed but avenno moisturizers are cheaper.
Marisol R.
This product is one of my go to hydrating lotions in the winter! It keeps my face nice and hydrated without overproducing oils in my skin. I have combination skin so this works fine. In the summer I try to alternate because my face can def get too oily if this is the only product I use. A great winter moisturizer especially because it has spf 30
Allison A.
Liberty, ME
Aveeno products have always been one of my favorites. The daily moisturizer leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, not greasy. It is light and smells great. The price is a little high, but you certainly get what you're paying for. The added sunscreen is also a bonus. I will continue to use this product as I feel my skin has never looked better!
Starr S.
Gary, IN
Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer is a staple moisturizer in my skin routine. It is lightweight and absorbs into the skin well. I use this product year around because of the SPF 30 in the product. The fragrance of the moisturizer is light and not overpowering. It is great f for those who have sensitive skin.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I purchased this moisturizer at Target. I truly enjoyed his gentle this product is on my skin and how hydrating it is. I love that it has SPF in it so I'm protecting my skin. The scent is great and the product absorbs well into the skin. Doesn't leave a white cast on my tan skin. Works great under makeup. It's adorable and I would repurchase!
Kristi A.
One of the things I like the most about this product is the pump. It give you a good amount for your face and even neck. I really like the smell but was worried that it would irritate my skin but it didn't! This product keeps my skin looking good, soft and hydrated. And it also has SPF which is great. I would definitely recommend.
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this okay for oily skin?
Rubi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this suitable for oily acne prone skin? also is it wearable under makeup?
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
Do this work and do this make ur skin smooth
Kathlynn H.
Fresno, CA
Does this smell like sunscreen?
Nickii M.
Does this smell the same as the coordinating night cream?