BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Smart Essential™ Daily Detoxifying Scrub.
New.
Reveal your brilliant side.
Active Naturals®.

Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this daily detoxifying scrub. I was going through a phase where my skin tone was uneven full and I was breaking out a lot more than normal. my sister told me to go ahead and take it because she didn't like it ( her mistake. lol) and I have to say I've loved it ever since. it's very gentle but you can feel it removing all the toxins and dead skin cells, it smells amazing has made my complexion brighter and smoothr without any breakouts.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
I seriously love this scrub for several reason, firs off its not too harsh that you could use this every day if you wanted most days I wear heavy make up so I like this because it reassures me that I am getting my make up off. Second off it makes my skin glow, and who doesn't love a little extra glow 😎 I am definitely keeping this on my #byagain list!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, the best facial scrub. Some other scrubs have very abrasive exfoliants in them that can do more damage then good to your skin. This product has very small, micro exfoliants that lightly remove dead skin cells and leaves your face feeling refreshed! The smell of this scrub is so warm and inviting! LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub!
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy the Active Naturals line of Aveeno. This is a great detoxifying scrub. I would recommend using this if you are really looking for good exfoliation. It does have a harsh scrub to it. The price is about what you'd expect, not to low not too high. I might buy this again.. I might test out other washes as well.
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Rocky Ford, CO
This scrub is very soft on the skin and still manages to get rid of dirt and oil. I've used others and they don't do much to get rid of fine particles and leave my face feeling oily. This product has not dried out my skin and was one of the less pricey face items of aveeno. I will definitely be buying this again!
Brianda S.
Brianda S.
Avegno is probably my favorite brand for my face products. I get it at Walmart. It's gentle enough to wash my face, but also tough on the dirt and makeup. It's very effective. It doesn't come in a box so you know exactly how big the face scrub is. I definitely buy this product over and over.
Elli W.
Elli W.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is my hero!! Luckily I'm not prone to zits or breakout, so I can't judge in that end, but this stuff just feels like it works and really gets the day off your face. It's exfoliating but still gentle, smells good, and leaves your skin soft and clean. Very happy with this stuff!
Mary M.
Mary M.
East Palestine, OH
Great face scrub. It is not harsh, but does get the exfoliating job done. Pleasant scent that is not overpowering. This is gentle on your skin and does not clog pores. This is a go to scrub for any type of skin. I recommend this for daily use or just once a week for a good scrub.
Terri A.
Terri A.
Chattanooga, TN
LOve this product. The only one I've found that doesn't make me break out when i use it. It gives me a good clean feeling, and keeps any oil at bay. very gentle on my skin. I buy this at walmart normally. I've told my friends and family about it. i will continue to buy this.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Drexel Hill, PA
I really like this scrub, but it's a bit rough on your skin if you use it too much. As a once weekly scrub though, it's very nice. Not too pleasant of a scent, but the results are great. It always left my face feeling refreshed, smooth, and clean. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good daily face wash or face scrub. Is this a good product? How does it leave your face feeling? I see this product in stores and always wonder if it's worth the money.
gina n.
gina n.
I have not tried this product but would like to know if it is good on sensitive too. Does it contain the small granuals in it?
Zeinab M.
Zeinab M.
You will love it, usually after i wash my face i end up feeling like my face is dry but not with this facial scrub
britni b.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this product been discontinued? I can't find it anywhere! Also, suggestions for something similar would be appreciated.