BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals® Smart Essential™ Daily Detoxifying Scrub.
New.
Reveal your brilliant side.
Active Naturals®.

Buy on Amazon
Kellie N.
Clarksville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is just an okay product in my opinion. My sensitive skin reacted well with it, but I didn't really feel like my face was getting very clean. If you're looking for a gentle cleanser, then this product might interest you, but it just wasn't my favorite by any means.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lindsey D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I have been using this scrub for almost a month now and I definitely will repurchase it once I run out. I love the light scent and the fact that it makes my face feel soft and clean after I use it. It's a detoxifying scrub but it's not too harsh and I feel like I can use it daily without be too rough on my skin!
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this sample I got & it was really gentle & makes my skin feel so good & the smell is so very refreshing! I love it! Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials Daily Detoxifying Scrub
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scrub is amazing to apply and it leaves amazing results to your face and I just really love it and it makes your skin perfect I really recommend this to u or your friends or family.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so im a stickler for my favorite face scrub, but this is a game changer! After using it less than a week I can see and feel the difference in the way my face feels. It's such a gentle but amazing cleanser! It took my stubborn colourpop off without having to scrub like i was cleaning last night lasagna pan. My skin is brighter and softer after just a few days! I'm totally hooked! Plus it was only like 5 bucks! Score!
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
There are lots of thing I liked about this scrub. It wasn't drying, it has a pleasant smell, and my face felt clean after using it. However, I found it to be too gentle on my skin and it wasn't and effective exfoliant. I'm also not a daily exfoliator, I use a cream based wash most of the time. However, if you like to exfoliate daily or if you have sensitive skin this is a stellar option.
Rachael R.
80226
I used to use the St. Ives Apricot scrub. I prefer the Aveno as the exfoliant is much smaller and therefore is more gentle on the skin. I feel that it isn't quite as moisturizing as the St. Ives. I like the packaging because the little hole where the wash comes out is pretty small. It makes it easy to get the right amount. Compared to high end face washes this is pretty affordable and I intend to purchase it again.
Johana M.
Wichita falls, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product last year.  It has a pleasant smell.  At first it worked really well, but after about a month I started having break outs after I used it.  If you have a skin sensitivity I do not recommend  this product.  I gave the remainder to a friend and she had no issues with it(her skin is tough as nails though).  It is nicely priced.
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveeno. I love facial scrubs. This did not do the trick for me. I did not particularly feel that the scrub itself was very effective with removing dry/dead skin from my face. I also did not like the scent of this product. I used the whole bottle because I didn't want to be wasteful, but I have not purchased again since I ran out.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good daily face wash or face scrub. Is this a good product? How does it leave your face feeling? I see this product in stores and always wonder if it's worth the money.
Zeinab M.
You will love it, usually after i wash my face i end up feeling like my face is dry but not with this facial scrub
gina n.
I have not tried this product but would like to know if it is good on sensitive too. Does it contain the small granuals in it?
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this product been discontinued? I can't find it anywhere! Also, suggestions for something similar would be appreciated.