BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Cathrina P.
Smiths Falls, ['', '', '']
Aveeno has been the only product that have been using for years. With my eczema it has been my only relief from the itch and pain
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this on my eczema, and it never causes irritation. With continued use, my eczema doesn't appear often. I even use this on my face sometimes without problems.
Johanna s.
Mission
I really love how this Cream works Aveeno but what I really love about this cream is that back then.. about two months ago i used to have my skin really really dry and I tried this product on it really worked for me so I really recommend it and I did continue buying it so I would recommend it for you guys
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
This moisturizer is interesting with the minty cooling effect. I do not find it particularly helpful compared to the original Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (the green bottle), but it's not worse than the original either. I still prefer the original without the minty cooling effect because it feels more natural and comfortable. But there's nothing wrong with this.
Kassandra H.
Aveeno its my favorite lotion. I use it everytime and it keeps me moisturized for the whole day. Its gentle, relieves sensitive or itchy, extra-dry skin and fragance free. And the most important is that is dermatologist recommend. i would definitely buy it again. Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing LotionAveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 222 mLAveeno Skin Relief Nourishing Lotion
Chaya K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect skin moisturizer in every season. I love the silky soft feel of my skin after lathering it all over. Non-greasy and fast absorbing leaving your skin plumped and supple. Fall is fast approaching and cooler weather which means dry, itchy, flaky skin for some people. Aveeno helps relieve itchy, dry skin & sensitive skin. I love the pump for easy use!
audrie M.
This lotion works amazingly for my legs in the winter. I get super dry, itchy skin and this does the trick. Every. Time.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love the a Aveeno brand, this skin relief 24hr moisturizing lotion is one of my favorite ones, I been using it for so many years, I usually use it at night time, if I use it during the day I feel like it gets a little sticky on my clothes!
Scarlett H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great super moisturizing lotion. It's very lightweight but somehow manages to leave your skin completely moisturized. The moisture lasts all day and the unscented options are great for sensitive skin. I recommend this to all of my friends.
Pamela m.
Mercedes, TX
This moisturizing lotion is amazing when my skin gets dry it really dry at first i thought it was going to leave my skin oily but it didn't it's a really good lotion for those who are having dry skin I would recommend this.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?