Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Mily p.
Minneapolis, MN
Not a fan of the scent. I enjoy heavy body creams which is the opposite of this lotion. I typically don't have itchy dry skin but I noticed this made my arms a little itchy when it got dry throughout the day. It just didn't work well with my skin.
I use this on my toddler because she has very dry skin I thought this would help because of the oatmeal it didn't do anything.
Veda R.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I didn't really enjoy this product only because I felt that it left my skin oily. I could still feel a residue as much as ten minutes later.
Vanessa  C.
Love aver no body wash and don't use anything else, but this was too watered down and leaves a film on my hands that I'm not a fan of. Would not repurchase again
Nicole S.
Nothing special. To me seems like any other aveeno lotion noting relieving to me or soothing.
Jennifer E.
Columbia, SC
This product is a great mositurizer for dry skin. It is very affordable. It is also very gentle. I do not like the way it smells, or that it feels sticky until you get it rubbed in so I can not say I would recommend it before other lotions I have tried.
Bailey W.
Glen Allen, VA
I have sensitive skin and it doesn't work the best on it, but keeps my legs un-ashy for a bit
Heather T.
Puyallup, WA
I didn't really like this brand. Made my skin feel greasy. I don't think I'll buy this brand again.
Tafanie R.
New Britain, CT
I love that this product is natural, paraban free, and all those good stuff that someone looking for something natural might like. However, this lotion absolutely does not work for dry skin, especially during the winter months. There have been many times I've had to apply multiple layers of lotion to relieve the dry skin look I was experiencing. Sounds time consuming? trust me, it is!
Sayantha B.
It is a best for dry spots but is very thik and is not best for acne prone. Otherwise pretty good. It has a natural fragrance which really Feels nice on the skin.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?