Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Britni F.
Minneapolis, MN
Good lotion but it feels like it sticks on the skin to long. Didn't soak in very fast as I like.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Im having a hard time with this. I have dry skin and i don't feel like this lotion is particularly special. I KNOW that it works for INTENSE skin conditions and their bath stuff is amazing, but the smell of this lotion is super oatmeal-y and i just haven't noticed a significant difference in my skin. but it is a good lotion to keep on hand. i may just have to give it another shot due to the overall knowledge that this product is suppose to be top notch
Tania A.
Aurora, CO
I am a person who has supper dry skin and this lotion is the only one i can use. its a grate product it stays on your skin a very long time
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH
I have suffered from dry skin for nearly my entire life. I had just accepted the fact that no matter what lotion I tried, I'd never be completely satisfied. Out of the blue 2 weeks ago, I decided to start shopping around again for lotions to see if there was one, reasonably priced, that would make a difference...and I finally found it! Aveeno Skin Relief has been a "game" changer. I noticed a difference within 2 days. It moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. I no longer have to be embarrassed to wear shorts. I am in love and will make this my now "go-to" lotion.
Becca A.
I keep this lotion nearby all the time. It's perfect for everyday use and keeps my hands soft and takes care of my hang nails and dry skin around my nails.
Adriana F.
This is my all time favorite lotion. I think I've purchased about 100 of these through out my life. I've tried many different lotions from this line and others, but I always come back to the Skin Relief lotion because I tend to get itchy dry skin, and this lotion helps relieve it a lot. This is my number one skin care staple. I use it as a face moisturizer and body moisturizer.
Camille P.
Orange Park, FL
This product really does help to moisturize dry, irritated skin. A little goes a long way. There isn't any oily residue and the effects last for a long time. When I forget to use it, I notice the difference immediately!
Destiny  R.
Bronx, NY
This lotion smells good, feels good, and keeps my skin nice and moisturized.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
Nice and thick. Really gets into the skin. The smell is clean, not perfum-ie. I've been using this for years and will probably continue using it!
Victoria F.
Penfield, NY
I use this lotion regularly and it keeps my skin hydrated, I also appreciate that it does not have much of a scent (like perfume)
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?