Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Ave...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moi...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !" in 269 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that I use. If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!), then in the morning my skin is silky and smooth." in 137 reviews
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!" in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
Mirna R.
East Boston, MA
At firts, I bought this lotion because it is fragance free, and that means it doesn't compete with my perfume, Hahaha.. but after using it for long time, I could say it is one of the best lotion in the market. Natural, moisturizing, non greasy residue, excelent for sensitive skin.. I love it.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Decent for a drugstore/Walmart product. In-expensive, and works very well for the price. It is a little greasy, doesn't absorb as well as my Aveda, but the price can't be beat! It's my go to brand if I run out of my Aveda and can't afford it at the moment or just don't feel like going to my mall. I definitely recommend anything Aveeno for those with skin issues like myself.
Adriana F.
This is my all time favorite lotion. I think I've purchased about 100 of these through out my life. I've tried many different lotions from this line and others, but I always come back to the Skin Relief lotion because I tend to get itchy dry skin, and this lotion helps relieve it a lot. This is my number one skin care staple. I use it as a face moisturizer and body moisturizer.
Kassandra A.
Blythe, CA
I use this product religiously in the fall and winter. I have really dry skin, and I live in a desert. This is the only drugstore lotion that would soothe my skin and stop the itching. It has been a life saver! I will continue to buy this product when I am in a pinch!
Misty C.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I tried Aveeno Naturals Skin Relief in the summer when my skin was very dry. I have a pool and am outdoors quite a bit. I think this is one of the best absorbing, non greasy lotion I have ever used. My skin continues to feel soft for about 24 hours after use. My fave!
Lisa L.
Las Vegas
I prefer thicker consistencies in lotion such as curel. But aveeno gets the job done! It doesn't leave a sticky or greasy residue. After using other moisturizers, aveeno would be in my top 3. You can buy this product at target or a Walmart. Would definitely recommend
Veronica A.
I love this product it makes your skin feel so soft also I recommended it to my mom and she is diabetic so her skin gets really dry and ashy really fast but since she used it she feels grateful and her skin looks great, I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Safford , AZ
Used a sample size of this lotion and ended up really liking it. My mom had gotten it for me at a store as a trial and she had gotten two, so she gave me one. It smells really great and moisturizes well. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to others.
Janet E.
New Albany, IN
I use this product faithfully every day in the fall and winter. I get eczema during those two seasons and this is the best product I've found for my eczema. It is creamy, goes on smooth and has a good scent (where as others have the medicated smell, this doesn't). I wish it was a bit cheaper because I use so much of it, but I can't complain since it does work!
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I feel like this just didn't work too great on me. It moisturizes me perfectly in the summer, but it doesn't seem that moisturizing for me in the winter. I feel like it's a very light lotion, but it does feel good and I love that there isn't a strong scent.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha M.
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?