BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !" in 317 reviews
  • "I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !" in 269 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that I use. If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!), then in the morning my skin is silky and smooth." in 137 reviews
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!" in 1 review
Lisa M.
West Chester, OH
The price on this lotion is reasonable. The lotion is very creamy and extremely moisturizing. I tend to have a dry face so I even just began using it on my face too. I have eczema and this lotion relieved me of my eczema as well as the .
Stormy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I give any Aveeno products 5 stars since they are natural and mostly fragrance free like this one. As someone who suffers from eczema and psoriasis these products definitely help since my skin is sensitive to certain products.
Ayron B.
Henderson, NV
The best drug store lotion find ever! My skin is so dry in the winter and this is my skin savor! I notice a different as soon as I put it on and it lasts for hours. My skin feels smooth and hydrated. It doesn’t have much of a fragrance so this perfect for those that are sensitive.
Pamela m.
Mercedes, TX
This moisturizing lotion is amazing when my skin gets dry it really dry at first i thought it was going to leave my skin oily but it didn't it's a really good lotion for those who are having dry skin I would recommend this.
Ari J.
Aveeno's Skin Relief moisturizer has been my go-to moisturizer this winter!

My skin tends on the dry side, and I need a thicker moisturizer that actually sinks into and stays on the skin. While it is thicker than most moisturizers, it does not leave that gross oily film on the skin that others do.

Especially when used fresh out of the shower when your pores are still opened, and in conjunction with a moisturizing body butter bar in the shower, it will undoubtedly leave your skin feeling baby soft.

I will say however, that the use of this moisturizer is best used in conjunction with something else. Used alone, while packing a punch moisture wise, it does tend to fade within a couple of hours, as all moisturizers unfortunately do, and you'll be in need of a top up. It certainly lasts a while, but just be forewarned that it does have the tendency to fade at times!

Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Brooke P.
Raleigh, NC
While the skin on my face tends to require combination skin friendly formulas, the skin on my body begs me to drench it in moisture on a continual basis if I don't want scaly patches everywhere. (It's not pretty.) I like to wind down at night by slathering on a thick layer of Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion. It gives me the moisture my skin craves without being oily enough to mess up my sheets when I slide in them and it carries a subtle, calming scent that helps get me in the right mood to fall asleep. It also wins convenience points because I can pick up a replacement bottle pretty much anywhere-- including my local grocery store.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this lotion for my hands because I like using different cleaning products to clean my house and no gloves so my skin on my hands is left really dry and flaky. I ised it and it was very hydrating. It was almost like putting on a lotion glove but it didn't spread well. My skin absorbed it almost immediately and I like to take a fee seconds to rub my lotion into my skin well. Thus didn't allow me to do that. Plus after I finished using it I didn't like the feel that it left in between my fingers. Kind of sticky. Not too crazy about the scent either. Not a great buy overall.
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH
I have suffered from dry skin for nearly my entire life. I had just accepted the fact that no matter what lotion I tried, I'd never be completely satisfied. Out of the blue 2 weeks ago, I decided to start shopping around again for lotions to see if there was one, reasonably priced, that would make a difference...and I finally found it! Aveeno Skin Relief has been a "game" changer. I noticed a difference within 2 days. It moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. I no longer have to be embarrassed to wear shorts. I am in love and will make this my now "go-to" lotion.
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start out by saying that, " AVEENO ", by far is one of the Best Brands of Skin Moisturizers and Lotions, that I've ever tried. I absolutely Loved this particular Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion, worked wonders for me, the smell was not too strong, it was very soft and subtle. Another thing that I love about this Moisturizing Lotion, is that when you apply it, it doesn't leave a greasy residue on your skin. This is one of my Favorite Skin Moisturizers.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?