BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Pamela m.
Mercedes, TX
This moisturizing lotion is amazing when my skin gets dry it really dry at first i thought it was going to leave my skin oily but it didn't it's a really good lotion for those who are having dry skin I would recommend this.
Ari J.
Aveeno's Skin Relief moisturizer has been my go-to moisturizer this winter!

My skin tends on the dry side, and I need a thicker moisturizer that actually sinks into and stays on the skin. While it is thicker than most moisturizers, it does not leave that gross oily film on the skin that others do.

Especially when used fresh out of the shower when your pores are still opened, and in conjunction with a moisturizing body butter bar in the shower, it will undoubtedly leave your skin feeling baby soft.

I will say however, that the use of this moisturizer is best used in conjunction with something else. Used alone, while packing a punch moisture wise, it does tend to fade within a couple of hours, as all moisturizers unfortunately do, and you'll be in need of a top up. It certainly lasts a while, but just be forewarned that it does have the tendency to fade at times!

Brooke P.
Raleigh, NC
While the skin on my face tends to require combination skin friendly formulas, the skin on my body begs me to drench it in moisture on a continual basis if I don't want scaly patches everywhere. (It's not pretty.) I like to wind down at night by slathering on a thick layer of Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion. It gives me the moisture my skin craves without being oily enough to mess up my sheets when I slide in them and it carries a subtle, calming scent that helps get me in the right mood to fall asleep. It also wins convenience points because I can pick up a replacement bottle pretty much anywhere-- including my local grocery store.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this lotion for my hands because I like using different cleaning products to clean my house and no gloves so my skin on my hands is left really dry and flaky. I ised it and it was very hydrating. It was almost like putting on a lotion glove but it didn't spread well. My skin absorbed it almost immediately and I like to take a fee seconds to rub my lotion into my skin well. Thus didn't allow me to do that. Plus after I finished using it I didn't like the feel that it left in between my fingers. Kind of sticky. Not too crazy about the scent either. Not a great buy overall.
Crystal P.
Dublin, OH
I have suffered from dry skin for nearly my entire life. I had just accepted the fact that no matter what lotion I tried, I'd never be completely satisfied. Out of the blue 2 weeks ago, I decided to start shopping around again for lotions to see if there was one, reasonably priced, that would make a difference...and I finally found it! Aveeno Skin Relief has been a "game" changer. I noticed a difference within 2 days. It moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. I no longer have to be embarrassed to wear shorts. I am in love and will make this my now "go-to" lotion.
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
Let me start out by saying that, " AVEENO ", by far is one of the Best Brands of Skin Moisturizers and Lotions, that I've ever tried. I absolutely Loved this particular Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion, worked wonders for me, the smell was not too strong, it was very soft and subtle. Another thing that I love about this Moisturizing Lotion, is that when you apply it, it doesn't leave a greasy residue on your skin. This is one of my Favorite Skin Moisturizers.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
This is one of my all time favorite lotions i always make sure i have some especially after i get a pedicure , because it sure does help to keep my feet feeling perfect for a while . I love the fresh feeling of my feet after a pedi and if i put this lotion on after day after day my feet still feel like a fresh pedicure ! I also use it to shave which it does an amazing job !
Maggie O.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like the Aveeno lotion line. My favorite is Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion (wow what a long name, lol). It has a very nice light scent, which is important to me because I am very sensitive to scents and can get a migraine with certain "heavyweight" scents.

I find this lotion to be the best aftercare for new tattoos. I have used Aveeno for every tattoo I have and my husband has also, as it heals the skin nicely leaving a beautiful tattoo. I have 5 tattoos and he has too many to count!
Tafanie R.
New Britain, CT
I love that this product is natural, paraban free, and all those good stuff that someone looking for something natural might like. However, this lotion absolutely does not work for dry skin, especially during the winter months. There have been many times I've had to apply multiple layers of lotion to relieve the dry skin look I was experiencing. Sounds time consuming? trust me, it is!
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?