Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Ave...3 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?2 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moi...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I've used multiple lotions, but none of them actually provided 24 HR relief like this one ! I had some dry skin on my face and arms, and this was the first product that really helped me feel like I was fixing it rather than masking the problem !" in 269 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin, and this is one of the only lotions that I use. If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!), then in the morning my skin is silky and smooth." in 137 reviews
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "If my hands and feet are really dry I will put it on before bed (for the best results I have found that if I put socks and gloves on over the lotion it works even better!" in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
Karina M.
Corona, NY
I used this moisturizer when I had an extremely bad allergic reaction and had some unbearably itchy and dry skin practically everywhere. This not only soothed the skin but also relieved and cured it back to normal. Holy grail!
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I have eczema and this lotion is so good for my dry and irritated skin. I also love that right after I put it on I can get dressed. I hate those lotions that stay wet forever so I have to just stand there waiting for it to dry.
Maria F.
Elmhurst, NY
Good lotion good for your body I love it I love it so much I put it on my tattoo because that what I need I not scented lotion for my body, plus it's so gentle it's really good for sensitive type of body..I would recommend to a good friends and family about this brand
Stephanie J.
Detroit, MI
Aveeno Active Natural Skin Relief Lotion is the perfect lotion to use when you have very sensitive skin. The cool mint feeling with the oats leave your skin feeling relieved but yet still soft and smooth. This product can be found at any local drug store or Walmart for sure! It's very affordable and I recommend this product to people with very sensitive skin or exzema
Candice L.
Valley Stream, NY
I discovered this lotion through a friend on a cold, harsh trip to Maine in the winter. My skin was rough and dry. I tried this lotion and it really is effective for a day (not sure about a full 24 hours). My only gripe is that is it sticky after application, you need to let it dry. I usually use it after a shower at night and i wake up in the morning with soft skin.
Megan H.
SHAWNEE, KS
I bought a bottle of this gentle moisturizer for my daughter. She has sensitive and dry skin so we like to put lotion on her at night, especially after a bath. We love the scent of this product and how well it soaks into the skin. It's thin and a little watery, I'd like something with a little more substance next time.
Crystal R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I have sensitive skin so many moisturizers don't work for me. I've liked all the Aveeno moisturizers that I've tried, this one included. They soak in and don't leave me feeling greasy. They're e economical enough that I don't feel guilty buying these for myself.
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son has eczema and very sensitive skin, and Aveeno Active Naturals skin relief with soothing oat essence has helped his skin so much. A lot of other lotions made it worse, but this lotion didn't irritate his skin at all.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
This is one of my favorites, with well water it's hard to keep skin moisturizer but this works great. And it doesn't make u feel sticky like some do. I use it after a shower or bath and just makes my skin feel smooth and silky.
Tiffany W.
I love Aveeno products. I have a 2 year old and have been using this moisturizer on her since she was born. I have tried others but this is by far the best one for my baby. She had no reaction to it and it makes her skin so soft and amazing. Other products tend to react with her but We never had issues with Aveeno!
Samantha M.
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?