Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief with Soothing Oat Essence Moisturizing Lotion

BY AVEENO

Aveeno® Active Naturals™ Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion.
Dermatologist recommended.
New!
With soothing oat essence.
Dimethicone skin protectant.
Relieves itchy, extra dry skin.
Moisturizes for 24 hours.
Fragrance free.
With natural shea butter. see more...

• Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby...2 Answers
  • Is this product good to use for eczema?1 Answers
  • I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer...1 Answers
  • "I've battled dry skin my entire life and this is one of the only products that helps me stay moisturized throughout the day!" in 4 reviews
  • "Don't need to use large amounts and it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "I just started using this brand." in 1 review
  • "I get really dry hands in the winter and I found this cream has helped them." in 1 review
  • "My sister is bothered with very dry skin." in 1 review
Kayla C.
6031 bauern ct Henderson, KY
I have eczema and this lotion is so good for my dry and irritated skin. I also love that right after I put it on I can get dressed. I hate those lotions that stay wet forever so I have to just stand there waiting for it to dry.
Stephanie J.
Detroit, MI
Aveeno Active Natural Skin Relief Lotion is the perfect lotion to use when you have very sensitive skin. The cool mint feeling with the oats leave your skin feeling relieved but yet still soft and smooth. This product can be found at any local drug store or Walmart for sure! It's very affordable and I recommend this product to people with very sensitive skin or exzema
Crystal R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I have sensitive skin so many moisturizers don't work for me. I've liked all the Aveeno moisturizers that I've tried, this one included. They soak in and don't leave me feeling greasy. They're e economical enough that I don't feel guilty buying these for myself.
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has eczema and very sensitive skin, and Aveeno Active Naturals skin relief with soothing oat essence has helped his skin so much. A lot of other lotions made it worse, but this lotion didn't irritate his skin at all.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
This is one of my favorites, with well water it's hard to keep skin moisturizer but this works great. And it doesn't make u feel sticky like some do. I use it after a shower or bath and just makes my skin feel smooth and silky.
Tiffany W.
I love Aveeno products. I have a 2 year old and have been using this moisturizer on her since she was born. I have tried others but this is by far the best one for my baby. She had no reaction to it and it makes her skin so soft and amazing. Other products tend to react with her but We never had issues with Aveeno!
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
This is my fave I scented lotion I have ever had in my life! It is very gentle and soft on the skin! I have only ever bought it once but that's because it lasts so long! I don't have any complaints with this! I recommend!
Padma Priya S.
Peoria, IL
This is a super, non-perfumy and luxurious-feeling lotion for your maddingly dry and itchy skin. It seems to just sink right in and go to work instantly, and it keeps on working hard all day to protect your skin from the drying effects of indoor heat and the cold winter temperatures. Highly recommended.
Celia M.
Comanche, TX
You can't go wrong in buying this product. I love the fact they have so many variety in how to relief skin. I bought this at a near by Wal-Mart! My hands get irritated and dry skins is the worse just adding this lotion relief in a few mins. It's worth buying!
Chacity M.
Midwest City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to lotion for everything. I especially used it for severe razor burn and Sun burn. I have sever eczema on my face which is very embarrassing sometimes and this is my lotion for everything
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone know how this moisturizer compares to the Aveeno baby one? Specifically, is it thicker/thinner and otherwise, can you tell that there is a big difference?
Samantha T.
Tarneit, Vic
I've been using aveeno for awhile and does the facial moisturizer do as good of a job as the body lotion?
alisha j.
Is this product good to use for eczema?